Man City
Arsenal

WBA
Fulham

quit yo jibbajabba

You just relegatin the two this year chap 😃
Thats v magnanimous of you tho the Championship guys wont be happy

Bronco

It was over well before Christmas, a real lack of quality sides or even entertaining football made for a poor season imo.

Hoping for better viewing this season.

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 13, 2020, 02:57:48 PM
Quote from: Bronco on September 12, 2020, 06:41:42 PM
Not sure what you're getting at. I thought the quality and entertainment in the League last year was really poor. You're of course welcome to disagree.

Quote from: trueblue1234 on September 12, 2020, 06:35:03 PM
Quote from: Bronco on September 12, 2020, 12:27:28 PM
Hopefully it's a more entertaining season. Last year was dull and low quality.

Someone trying too hard me thinks...

You're right Bronco. It was as good as over at Christmas.

Dire Ear

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 13, 2020, 05:35:20 PM
You just relegatin the two this year chap 😃
Thats v magnanimous of you tho the Championship guys wont be happy

And Brighton 😉

Hound

Liverpool won't be as good as they were the last 2 seasons, and there's a good chance Arsenal, ManU and Chelsea could all improve significantly. It'll depend on how new signings bed in, one of the 3 will disappoint I'd guess.

Man City are the unknown for me. I was hoping Aguero would feck off, as even at his age, he's still the best striker in the league. Assuming he's not a regular, I think it'll be a close league with 4 teams still well in contention in early Spring. But Liverpool and Man City to be better in the run-in.

Bronco

City are totally reliant on Aguero to have any chance of winning the League,Jesus isn't on the same level. And City's defence has been a joke for years. I'd be surprised if they win it.

Jell 0 Biafra

Spurs look like relegation candidates today.

BennyCake

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on September 13, 2020, 11:49:59 PM
Spurs look like relegation candidates today.

How long will José last?

I doubt he'll be there at Christmas.

Jell 0 Biafra

I'd be surprised too.  Bizarre hiring to begin with.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on September 13, 2020, 11:57:58 PM
I'd be surprised too.  Bizarre hiring to begin with.

Amazing the lengths Tottenham went to for Amazon with that hiring.

imtommygunn

The guy's number is up. He hasn't advanced in years. He's useless and I do not understand why spurs went near him. (Though in saying that they will be nowhere near relegation if he stays I suspect)

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 14, 2020, 09:38:35 AM
The guy's number is up. He hasn't advanced in years. He's useless and I do not understand why spurs went near him. (Though in saying that they will be nowhere near relegation if he stays I suspect)

He complains about this, that and the other, but he's the one who plays unfit players, ones not right or whatever..

Time Jose owned his own shít.

thewobbler

I dislike José immensely.

But the reason why Spurs went him is straightforward enough: he wins trophies. Talk about football leaving him behind all you want. But he gets the job done.

——

Can anyone explain to me how Clinton Morrison has a job as a football pundit? Soccer Saturday this week was bland and incohesive. It felt like Final Score. We don't need another Final Score.

square_ball

Quote from: thewobbler on September 14, 2020, 10:04:21 AM

Can anyone explain to me how Clinton Morrison has a job as a football pundit? Soccer Saturday this week was bland and incohesive. It felt like Final Score. We don't need another Final Score.

I hear Clinton Morrison from time to time on talksport - he genuinely struggles to string a coherent sentence together. Awful pundit he must have a great agent.

Just on Soccer Saturday anybody see the Paddy Power video with the sacked trio? Very funny.

BennyCake

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 14, 2020, 09:38:35 AM

Jose was found out in his last season at Madrid. That was 2013. Baffling how he still gets big jobs. And he will again after Tottenham get rid of him.