Previous topic - Next topic

who will be in the final

kk + wat
kk + tip
cork +wat
cork + tip

INDIANA

Quote from: Reillers on July 30, 2010, 07:56:44 PM
Glen and Bride have been reinstated, and fined €10,000 each, what a ridiculous joke. Just what a fuckin mess, games postponed. Team in, out, in again. The whole thing was handled badly from start to finish by CCB and nobody thought of the consequences. And €10,000 is a joke. It'll hit both clubs badly, and where's the money going to come from..the senior side of the club, who were responsible for it? No..of course not, it will as always come from the juvenille section. Just really badly handled and wasted a hell of a lot of time.

Did Frank start the row Reillers?

lilpaulie85

dont forget to vote in the poll.
Chase the dream not the competition.

Reillers

John Tennyson's seasons over, did in his cruciate again unfortunately. Pity the lads been flying. Hopefully he'll bounce back.

Milltown Row2

Bad blow for the man, great hurler but Cody will have quality hurlers to fill his position. Mick Kavanagh has not got a look in this year with Dalton taking over in the corner. seems his run with the club (who beat my team >:( >:() has maybe ended his first team appearances
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Reillers

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 03, 2010, 12:05:38 PM
Bad blow for the man, great hurler but Cody will have quality hurlers to fill his position. Mick Kavanagh has not got a look in this year with Dalton taking over in the corner. seems his run with the club (who beat my team >:( >:() has maybe ended his first team appearances

Ya, he worked really hard to get back to where he is and only to get injured again must be hard to stomach. Still, he'll hopefully bounce back quickly. But when you look at the quality on the Kilkenny bench they really don't loose much.
Hogan is still struggling with his ankle and mightn't make it.

As for Cork, Sean Og probably will be fit, but it's a race against the clock for Shane O Neill and Jerry O Connor. Both would be massive losses. Fingers crossed though, we've till Thursday to get everyone fit. But hopefully everyone will be fit and ready to go.

cicfada

I saw O Neill today and he was moving fine,  he was limping heavily last week but seems to be ok now. According to one of his teamates he will be fine for Sunday! They need him big time!!

Reillers

Quote from: cicfada on August 03, 2010, 10:25:41 PM
I saw O Neill today and he was moving fine,  he was limping heavily last week but seems to be ok now. According to one of his teamates he will be fine for Sunday! They need him big time!!

Ya, got word earlier that all 3 will make it. We desperately need Shane O Neill though. Thankfully they'll all play a part.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on August 03, 2010, 10:27:33 PM
Quote from: cicfada on August 03, 2010, 10:25:41 PM

Ya, got word earlier that all 3 will make it. We desperately need Shane O Neill though. Thankfully they'll all play a part.

BY 'getting word' you mean you read it on PROC

Asal Mor

That's great news. I think it would be great for the championship if Cork can make a real match of this. Even better if they could win. Really looking forward to this one. They don't come any bigger.

NAG1

I have to say I feel that there is a bit of a beating coming this weekend. I really dont see Cork getting to the required level of pace or power to live wih them.

AZOffaly

I dunno lads. I'm beginning to get a feeling in my water. I hope it's a kidney infection.

johnneycool

If Kilkenny were to be caught cold this year it'd be the semi-final, however as their opponents are now Cork they'll want to open up on them and as good as the Cork defence are it's hard to see them holding the tide back for the full 70 minutes.

The Cats by 8 in the end.

Beating Cork in the semi-final, then Tipp in the final would be the stuff of dreams for Kilkenny to claim their five in a row.

cicfada

I spoke to Shane O 'Neill today and in his words he is touch and  go as to his availability on Sunday!!Suppose they will do a fitness test on Sunday morning! Kilkenny would have to have a bad day at the office similar to what Tipp had! They were poor enough in the Leinster final and another team could have  beaten  them that day!! We will see what happnes, Cork are in a wonderfull situation of having nothing to lose and will have a real crack at them! Would be wonderful to see the cats being beaten  but hard to see! I predict a Kilkenny v Tipp final with Tipp to win!!

imtommygunn

I don't think he'd appreciate private discussions being put on a public internet forum!!

!!!

Reillers

Quote from: cicfada on August 04, 2010, 10:11:38 PM
I spoke to Shane O 'Neill today and in his words he is touch and  go as to his availability on Sunday!!Suppose they will do a fitness test on Sunday morning! Kilkenny would have to have a bad day at the office similar to what Tipp had! They were poor enough in the Leinster final and another team could have  beaten  them that day!! We will see what happnes, Cork are in a wonderfull situation of having nothing to lose and will have a real crack at them! Would be wonderful to see the cats being beaten  but hard to see! I predict a Kilkenny v Tipp final with Tipp to win!!

Team will be name tomorrow night. Heard the lot of them will be fit for it, fingers crossed he'll make it, we'll be in all sorts of trouble without him.