Surprise Team of 2007

Started by Shrewdness, January 31, 2007, 01:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Thought Donegal had a great chance up until Sunday. I know its only January and the Mc Kenna Cup, but with quite a few of their big names in action they struggled to put away what in essence was a 2nd or 3rd string Armagh outfit.
Although I hate to say it,if Tyrone keep their main men fit I believe they will be hard to stop

Spiritof98

Cavan - For the simple reason that Paul Grimley is there. He has worked wonders wherever has went and if anyone had the pleasure of being coached by him they'll know what i'm talking about.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Spiritof98 on January 31, 2007, 02:26:43 PM

Cavan - For the simple reason that Paul Grimley is there. He has worked wonders wherever has went and if anyone had the pleasure of being coached by him they'll know what i'm talking about.

hes already made an impact...Very highly thought off already by the players
Brought the level of professionalism from the Armagh set-up to Cavan....The Senior Players who have fucked around other managers have already bought into his system.

Spiritof98

I could well believe it, believe me he is the man pulling the strings with Cavan.

He makes players want to go through a brick wall for him, Joe Kernan got a lot of publicity about his motivations skills, but any Armagh player will tell you Grimley had just as much to do with it.

Gentleman but takes no shit.
I'll go back if Marsdens back