Money, Dublin and the GAA

Started by IolarCoisCuain, October 04, 2016, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Laois man

When Down and Cork were caught training the GAA also announced that a 3rd Leinster county had been caught. Why were they never named🙄🙄🙄🙄

heffo

Quote from: Louther on April 01, 2021, 09:40:54 AM
Quote from: heffo on April 01, 2021, 09:35:18 AM
Two leading counties from you know where held a challenge game last weekend. Everyone else is at it, why should Dublin not be?

Another Leinster county renowned for skirting collective training bans in the past using spurious charity vehicles were also collectively training.

Yawn, move on.

Name them then?

Or just throw out names to build a defence?

The truth will out..honestly who gives a fook?

This COVID-outrage is boring, every week there is a new bogey man. The challenge match story will come out.

Angelo

Lots of whataboutery from the Dublin unionists.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

heffo

Quote from: South Laois man on April 01, 2021, 09:43:14 AM
When Down and Cork were caught training the GAA also announced that a 3rd Leinster county had been caught. Why were they never named🙄🙄🙄🙄

The 3rd Leinster county wasn't Laois or Dublin and are well known for pissing away all their advantages and blaming others.

heffo

Quote from: Angelo on April 01, 2021, 09:44:16 AM

The kings of whataboutery all come from you know where

Louther

Quote from: heffo on April 01, 2021, 09:43:37 AM
Quote from: Louther on April 01, 2021, 09:40:54 AM
Two leading counties from you know where held a challenge game last weekend. Everyone else is at it, why should Dublin not be?

Another Leinster county renowned for skirting collective training bans in the past using spurious charity vehicles were also collectively training.

Yawn, move on.

Name them then?

Or just throw out names to build a defence?

The truth will out..honestly who gives a fook?

This COVID-outrage is boring, every week there is a new bogey man. The challenge match story will come out.

Why not name them then?

Everyone is fed up and we just want out of this. Headlines like this will just give more justification to those in power to prolong restrictions and tighten up closures. High profile story like this will justify lots of gatherings over Easter weekend.

I said it when Cork and Down got caught that Inter county teams and managers see themselves above everything and everyone, sucking the life out of the enjoyment of the game and is it really anymore entertaining than what the game was 20 years ago.

Players can train away, get themselves ready as best they can for the start of training. Why can't grown men stick to this and have to run dawn sessions?

It's mind blowing ignorance.

Angelo

Quote from: heffo on April 01, 2021, 09:47:48 AM

I'm for balance.

And the Dublin unionists want to be allowed perks and advantages and a blind eye turned to breaking the rules.

If Dubs could get the opposition to play with one arm tied behind their backs they would.

TheGreatest

Quote from: Angelo on April 01, 2021, 10:00:02 AM

I'm for balance.

And the Dublin unionists want to be allowed perks and advantages and a blind eye turned to breaking the rules.

If Dubs could get the opposition to play with one arm tied behind their backs they would.

Whatever it takes mindset. Nothing else will suffice.

Fair play the Dubs. Be ready, give no inches, win or die.

Independent Curtain Twitchers. Ladies league of Ireland is back, Womens rugby, I am sure they work also.

Long live the Dubs.

tonto1888

Quote from: the goal was on on April 01, 2021, 08:26:42 AM
Several ulster counties have been training and seems to be a blind eye throw at it. County chairmen have to be aware of it in a few cases!!

Name them

Angelo

Quote from: TheGreatest on April 01, 2021, 10:14:46 AM

I'm for balance.

Independent Curtain Twitchers. Ladies league of Ireland is back, Womens rugby, I am sure they work also.

Long live the Dubs.

That's the Dublin unionist mindset.

They deserve all the perks and will do whatever it takes to retain them.

TheGreatest

Quote from: Angelo on April 01, 2021, 10:29:01 AM

I'm for balance.

Long live the Dubs.

;D

I am definitely a unionist of the union of Ireland.

Joking aside, it doesn't look great, but step outside your front door in Dublin and you will see thousands technically breaking the rules, all along the canals, parks, 5 aside pitches, playgrounds,  traffic this week has been crazy also, etc etc, distraction also from the Indo to what is actually going on in the country and incompetence and corrupt government.

Examiner ran a front page story of 8 Gardai getting their haircuts in a station. Its bottom of the Barrell stuff.

Angelo

Quote from: TheGreatest on April 01, 2021, 10:39:16 AM

I'm for balance.

Long live the Dubs.

;D

Joking aside, it doesn't look great, but step outside your front door in Dublin and you will see thousands technically breaking the rules, all along the canals, parks, 5 aside pitches, playgrounds,  traffic this week has been crazy also, etc etc, distraction also from the Indo to what is actually going on in the country and incompetence and corrupt government.

Examiner ran a front page story of 8 Gardai getting their haircuts in a station. Its bottom of the Barrell stuff.

I agree it's petty to make an issue out of it and I'd have no real contention with it myself but I just think it's interesting the default positions of some of the Dublin posters who refuse to accept any changes that might redress imbalances are in full on deflect mode at this being reported.

Other counties may or may not be at it but Dublin have been caught.

mup

Yawn, move on.

;D ;D

Rattled

TheGreatest

Quote from: Angelo on April 01, 2021, 10:55:36 AM
Quote from: TheGreatest on April 01, 2021, 10:39:16 AM

I'm for balance.

Long live the Dubs.

;D

I agree it's petty to make an issue out of it and I'd have no real contention with it myself but I just think it's interesting the default positions of some of the Dublin posters who refuse to accept any changes that might redress imbalances are in full on deflect mode at this being reported.

Other counties may or may not be at it but Dublin have been caught.

Fair point, its not a great look and id imagine there will be consequences (Down and Cork) however the aul loop hole scenario will come into play here id imagine.

Baile Brigín 2

Other counties is whataboutery. Dublin got caught. End of.

Unfortunately this feeds into the saga of last year where for right or wrong the GAA was perceived as not taking Covid seriously. We aren't even back yet and rules are broken. Fine and bans is fair and just.