Ballina taxi-driver hurls abuse at passenger.

Started by Farrandeelin, August 07, 2012, 07:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Puckoon

mylestheslasher

I think the passenger is the annoying bollix in this.

Gaffer

Ach, leave the woman alone.

She doesn t deserve to be publicly humiliated like this.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

midLouth

Passenger is completely out of order filming her like that.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 07, 2012, 08:44:34 PM
I think the passenger is the annoying bollix in this.

For sure , i thought he was a cheeky Fcuker what was he doing recording her in the 1st place. Pretty sure i know that woman to see . Who ever she works for could do with investing on a hands free kit.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Nally Stand

He probably recorded her cos she was being a cheeky, ignorant calf! If she didn't know where the golf club was she should have refused the fare. She obviously never heard of a satnav.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 07, 2012, 10:56:52 PM
He probably recorded her cos she was being a cheeky, ignorant calf! If she didn't know where the golf club was she should have refused the fare. She obviously never heard of a satnav.

A lot of good the satnav would be to her when he didn't even know where he was going. There are a lot of houses around the golfclub . He was a cheeky bollix 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

ballinaman

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 07, 2012, 11:01:16 PM

A lot of good the satnav would be to her when he didn't even know where he was going. There are a lot of houses around the golfclub . He was a cheeky bollix
He was looking to go the hostel down the Sligo road, down by the driving range and that dodge Indian restaurant....right before the turn off to Enniscrone.
Bit of a bollix for sure, still jarred obviously.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: ballinaman on August 07, 2012, 11:07:02 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 07, 2012, 11:01:16 PM

He was looking to go the hostel down the Sligo road, down by the driving range and that dodge Indian restaurant....right before the turn off to Enniscrone.
Bit of a bollix for sure, still jarred obviously.

I don't live far from there and I hadn't a clue what he was talking about. She should have fucked him out of the taxi in the middle of nowhere.

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers

mylestheslasher

T Fearon

Surely this was a P J Gallagher like wind up filmed for some Tv show?

Gold

Passenger was an absolute ****. Couldnt give him enough punches to the head
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."