Division one 2021

Started by tonto1888, December 14, 2020, 07:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Kerry have it up front to trouble Dublin, issue always at the bck. As for Tyrone their defenders been shown up to what they are with out a blanket defence cover.

twohands!!!

Tyrone getting taught a lesson here.

clarshack

Quote from: Schkite on June 12, 2021, 05:39:58 PM
This is proper embarrassing. You'd swear the Tyrone lads never played in defence in their lives.

Has shades of the infamous Brazil v Germany World Cup semi final.

Milltown Row2

Tyrone to lose a man soon, giving away a lot of frees
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

CK_Redhand

Every time Tyrone get the ball they look sideways or back. Kerry completely ruthless and forwards always look ahead after receiving the ball

Milltown Row2

Galway not feeling too bad now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

twohands!!!

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 12, 2021, 05:40:23 PM
Quote from: CK_Redhand on June 12, 2021, 05:37:17 PM
Fitness difference definitely noticeable. There was an incident where a ball was flicked on and Bradley chasing it down had a yard on his man but was outpaced in the sprint

Seen that, thon lads was 65/35 in favour of winning ball, very bad.

Least the keeper got a hand to that one

I don't know if I'd call that fitness - to me it just looked like the Kerry player had a faster top speed.

Blowitupref

That first half performance a sign of things to come for Tyrone in knock out matches without Mickey Harte?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

twohands!!!

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 12, 2021, 05:43:55 PM
Galway not feeling too bad now

The Tyrone defending looks very similar to the Galway defending - standing too far off the Kerry players, allowing them to get possession far too easily.
Kerry look like they have realised if they are going to beat Dublin they are going to need to score goals.
Very much looks like a deliberate strategy to go for goals first.

macker15

I say Pat Spillane will have blown a few loads watching that first half.

Aaron Boone

Ref gave them a flying start with the penalty for the first goal.  Tyrone were ahead at that point. 

twohands!!!

Quote from: Aaron Boone on June 12, 2021, 05:57:18 PM
Ref gave them a flying start with the penalty for the first goal.  Tyrone were ahead at that point.

Looked a clear push to me - McNamee was caught wrong-side and his attempt at a tackle was no way near the ball.

Wildweasel74

Ye need 2 men marking Clifford, but that just free up other Kerry Forwards.

twohands!!!

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 12, 2021, 06:11:21 PM
Ye need 2 men marking Clifford, but that just free up other Kerry Forwards.

Just brushed McNamee out of the way with ease for the last point.

Milltown Row2

Keeper having a brain fart there