TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 14, 2021, 11:20:45 AM
Anybody able to get links to the last 3 Mare of Easttown episodes?

All episodes listed on TeaTV last night . Tested ep 1 and it played fine

nrico2006

Quote from: JoG2 on May 14, 2021, 03:20:14 PM

Episodes 5, 6 and 7?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

JoG2

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 14, 2021, 03:31:01 PM

Episodes 5, 6 and 7?

Checked again... 1-4 available. 5 available on the 16th, 6 on 23rd and 7 on 30th. Of no use then!  :-X

nrico2006

Quote from: JoG2 on May 14, 2021, 04:01:45 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on May 14, 2021, 03:31:01 PM

Episodes 5, 6 and 7?

Checked again... 1-4 available. 5 available on the 16th, 6 on 23rd and 7 on 30th. Of no use then!  :-X

Thanks anyway, I heard the others are out there but haven't been able to find them.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

gallsman

Ep. 5 of Mare of Easttown's a doozy.

screenexile

Didn't realise the Handmaids Tale was back... it hasn't got any more cheery that's for sure!!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on May 17, 2021, 01:52:37 PM
Didn't realise the Handmaids Tale was back... it hasn't got any more cheery that's for sure!!!

No but its brilliant..

Strangely enough my daughter's book she has to read over this week for school is the Handmaids tale! So I'll give it a read and see after she is done
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 17, 2021, 01:56:01 PM

No but its brilliant

Strangely enough my daughter's book she has to read over this week for school is the Handmaids tale! So I'll give it a read and see after she is done

It's woeful and has been since the beginning of season 2. Clunky writing, bizarre directing, nonsensical character development. Have watched 5 episodes and don't think I'll make it to the end of the season. It's up there with True Detective for me as brilliant shows that completely fell off a cliff after an excellent first season.

quit yo jibbajabba

I just dont get it. Admittedly only half watching it as its the wifey who watches but all i see is impending doom, then end of scene cut to your blade with the evil face whos concocting her plan.....shes takin her fcukin time with it anyways...

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: gallsman on May 17, 2021, 02:00:18 PM

No but its brilliant

It's woeful and has been since the beginning of season 2. Clunky writing, bizarre directing, nonsensical character development. Have watched 5 episodes and don't think I'll make it to the end of the season. It's up there with True Detective for me as brilliant shows that completely fell off a cliff after an excellent first season.

Third season of True Detective is fantastic.

JoG2

No but its brilliant..

Great show. Hadn't realised it was back.

Really enjoyed Startup with Tim from The Office in it

Milltown Row2

No but its brilliant

All decent shows that start of well are extended.. breaking bad as brilliant as it was has episodes where it didn't make any sense or improved the story. Lost is the main example of this.

This I'm wondering (haven't read it yet) is sticking to the book?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 17, 2021, 02:06:37 PM
I just dont get it. Admittedly only half watching it as its the wifey who watches but all i see is impending doom, then end of scene cut to your blade with the evil face whos concocting her plan.....shes takin her fcukin time with it anyways...

There's always the Disney channel for non impending doom!

It's a dark story were women are put in their place  ;D

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 17, 2021, 07:23:00 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 17, 2021, 02:06:37 PM

There's always the Disney channel for non impending doom!

It's a dark story were women are put in their place  ;D

Basically the North in 10 years under Poots!

Main Street

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on May 17, 2021, 02:40:33 PM

No but its brilliant

Third season of True Detective is fantastic.
The 3rd season is TV drama par excellence.