Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

Quote from: Wee Shea on August 11, 2010, 05:56:45 PM
Quote from: Harold Disgracey on August 11, 2010, 01:26:26 PM
Any word on the date/venue for the Tir na nOg St Peters replay?

This Sunday at Clann Eireann again, not sure of time yet, when I hear I will post.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 11, 2010, 11:59:12 AM
Lucozade Sport Intermediate Championship Semi-Finals:

Saturday 28th August @ Pearse Og Park, Armagh

Cullaville v Tir na nOg/St Peters - 4pm
Sarsfields v Silverbridge - 6pm

that def TAM thought 1 was meant be on the sun.  good enough if it is, go watch these games i think

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: charlie stubbs on August 11, 2010, 06:45:54 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 11, 2010, 11:59:12 AM
Lucozade Sport Intermediate Championship Semi-Finals:

Saturday 28th August @ Pearse Og Park, Armagh

Cullaville v Tir na nOg/St Peters - 4pm
Sarsfields v Silverbridge - 6pm

that def TAM thought 1 was meant be on the sun.  good enough if it is, go watch these games i think

Official Armagh GAA on Facebook says so, therefore I can only assume it is definite!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Skiddybadoo

Harps' senior league game against Madden, originally scheduled for Sunday, will now be played this Friday evening (13 August).  Throw-in is at 7.30pm at Abbey Park. 

illdecide

Very busy weekend ahead with the senior championship in full swing, I'd have thought this thread would have been busier!!!
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

For what it is worth i will go for:

Maghery to beat Clann Eireann - Some people using their friendly with St Gall's as an indication of where C/E are at, they played St Gall's senior subs/second string so would not read into that at all. Maybe the defeat to Sarsfield's would be more appropriate indicator, or the 30pt hammering from Kilcoo earlier in the year. The team sitting second in division one to win by 5.

Pearse Og to squeeze past Mullabawn - Og's league form has been indifferent, but I fancy them to get past a dogged Mullabawn team. Won't be much in it but Ogs should have too much for a team who's division 1 status is probably more important. Pearse Og by 2

Ballymacnab to beat Killeavy - Killeavy will be strengthened significantly with McDonnell back playing. Their defence is suspect IMO though and fancy the 'nab who have been flying in Div 2 to progress by a point or two.

Cross to beat Cruppen - Can't see anything other than a Cross victory. 8 pts or more.

Dromintee to beat Whitecross - With countymen on board Dromintee should have too much for a Whitecross side that has been on a downward spiral in the league. Dromintee by 4.

Granemore to beat Newtown - Not really up to speed on Div 2, I heard Granemore are missing players and this is no doubt reflected in their defeat to B'hegan and draw with the Tones. That said my sources in the second tier tell me Newton are no big shakes either. Granemore by 2.

Cullyhanna v Clans - Head says Cullyhanna, heart says Clans. Clans league form has been poor of late, an already limited squad has been hit badly with injuries to key men and holidays throughout the summer. That said I think Clans are capable of causing an upset. Clans by 1

illdecide

Maghery to beat Clann Eireann by 5pts
Og's to beat Mullaghbawn by 6pts
Killeavy and the Nab to draw
Cross to beat Cruppin by 10pts
Granemore to beat Newtown by 3pts
St Pats to beat Clans by 14pts (thats if i'm selected :P) Clans to win by 2pts if i'm kept on the bench :D

charlie stubbs

Quote from: illdecide on August 12, 2010, 05:24:46 PM
St Pats to beat Clans by 14pts (thats if i'm selected :P) Clans to win by 2pts if i'm kept on the bench :D

illdecide your a real game changer! ;)

charlie stubbs

maghery by 4
ogs by 4
killeavey and nab draw
cross by 8
granemore by 3
st pats by 1

1life 1club

st pats is the bet of the weekend,even at 4/5..

hopefully a silverbridge culloville final in IFC, and the bridge get hammered.lol :-X
full forward son

thewanderer

Quote from: 1life 1club on August 12, 2010, 08:32:47 PM

hopefully a silverbridge culloville final in IFC, and the bridge get hammered.lol :-X
thats not very neighbourly. i,m sure the bridge boys will be in armagh to cheer you,s on at the weekend.

illdecide

7/4 Whitecross 15/2 Dromintee 1/2
8/15 Maghery 7/1 Clann Eireann 7/4
10/3 Mullaghbawn 8/1 Pearse Og 1/4
4/5 St Pats 13/2 Clann na Gael 5/4
2/7 Granemore 8/1 St Michaels 3/1
6/1 Carrickcruppen 10/1 Cross 1/10

Tommy French odds just realeased

Legs11

Quote from: 1life 1club on August 12, 2010, 08:32:47 PM

And cullyhanna ppl wonder why there hated so much????

mackers

Maghery by 7
Ogs by 5
The Nab by 3
Cross by 6
Granemore by 4
St Pats by 2
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

RealSpiritof98

Any handicap odds illdecide, a bit much to ask but i think Mullabawn might be a bit of + points value tonight.