corn02

Border Fox

What's wrong with that corn?
He'll be ably asissted by his cousins Seamy and Barry

trueblue

Quote from: corn02 on January 16, 2007, 12:54:03 PM
Mark watters treasuere? :D.

wat would that be now treasuere? :D

feck all wrong with mark good to see a few more of the younger lads getting involved

corn02

Ach im only joking, Marks a good lad. Whitecross seems to have a similar structure with plenty of young fellas in the higher roles.

trueblue

ah i know ya are so am i  ;)

aye well sometimes a change at the top end does no harm to freshen things up a bit and it can bring new ideas to  the table but sure well have to wait and c

full back

Quote from: corn02 on January 16, 2007, 01:13:57 PM
Ach im only joking, Marks a good lad. Whitecross seems to have a similar structure with plenty of young fellas in the higher roles.

Who are these young fellas corn?

Border Fox

Just occurred to me that in the Exec Committee positions in Culloville, that as well as Mark, Seamy and Barry, (all around 21) you have Gerard Callan as Secretary  and Stephen Rowland as PRO (both mid-20s). That is very progressive

corn02

I could be wrong but are the McSherry brothers not in roles such as vice chairman or treasurer? I think there is someone else around that age as well, i could be misguided.

illdecide

Right all you's Harp's men spill the beans, what happened to JP that it was bad enough for him to transfer to your nearest and dearest? :o
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

I've heard the reason behind it but I don't want to spread it on the board. 

lurganblue

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on January 17, 2007, 08:52:48 AM
I've heard the reason behind it but I don't want to spread it on the board. 

PM the reason, would ya?

full back

Hedley Lamarr

Apparently he was told to lose the "mulligan" mullet. ;D
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

trueblue

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WEN THE CHAMPIONSHIP DRAWS FOR THE FORTCOMING YEAR WILL BE DRAWN UP OR THE STARTING DATES FOR THE LEAGUES?

Spiritof98

Probably in the next week, I think its always end of January.

what bets a Harps v Ogs 1st round clash.
I'll go back if Marsdens back