Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

i heard something along those lines.  I dunno if there's any truth in it though.

BenDover

I've heard this morning that the transfer is signed n sealed

pintsofguinness

Quote from: BenDover on January 13, 2007, 01:11:55 PM
I've heard this morning that the transfer is signed n sealed
:o What was the reason for that?
It's a bit low.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Candyman

Whoever mentioned to you that the transfer is signed and sealed is full of SH*T! How can a transfer be signed and sealed without the approval of the players previous club, and also the player must then stand in front of the committe and explain his reasons for leaving...

umgolaarmagh

I Heard it has to be signed by Harps and they know the reason!!!

Candyman

Harps dont have to sign anything they dont want to, but why would they not anyway?? any player who doesn't want to be with the club isn't worth holding onto anyway.... and what is this so-called reason for his departure???????

BenDover

Well I'm only saying what was told to me! Either way it looks like JP will be lining out in the green and gold next yr, though the number of games he's plays is anyone's guess

Candyman

The facts are: Jp told Harpo first knowing it would be round the town in a matter of hours; it has only ever been mentioned in pub talk; Harps (to my knowledge) haven't signed any transfer request?

Can anyone give a reason for his departure.... ???

Candyman

just heard that JP has signed for the "pigs" today :P
Although as i've already stated I find that hard to believe so soon.... (but who knows)
AND STILL NO1 HAS GIVEN A REASON FOR JP'S REPORTED DEPARTURE???
The response I'm getting from certain people is that JP was mis-treated by the Harps in some way....

BenDover

Quote from: Candyman on January 13, 2007, 04:27:39 PM
just heard that JP has signed for the "pigs" today :P
Although as i've already stated I find that hard to believe so soon.... (but who knows)
AND STILL NO1 HAS GIVEN A REASON FOR JP'S REPORTED DEPARTURE???
The response I'm getting from certain people is that JP was mis-treated by the Harps in some way....

The penny finally drops as for a reason why he left the Harps well maybe some of our more esteemed Harps posters have an explanation. But good news for the Ogs anyway  ;)

pintsofguinness

FFS would someone just spit out the reason why he left. 
I'm getting it hard to imagine what would be so bad that would justify him moving to the local rivals.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Horatio Kane

Typical pub talk. No transfers from Harps to report.

lawnseed 2

are the harps and the ogs not in the same parish to the best of my knowledge he doesnt have to explain his reason for leaving to anyone. according to the rules he can seek to transfer to another club without any problem once the two clubs share the same parochial boundry and theres not a damn thing the harps can do about it unless they build a chaple

lawnseed 2

:D good news for all armagh clubs especially the small ones i read in gaelic life the peader murry county treasurer has announced the county team funding will no longer be a burden on clubs this is fantistic news as the policy of hitting all clubs for the same amount of money regardless of size or ability to pay was crippling many clubs all over the county. i have from the beginning opposed this facist uncaring policy and am glad it has been binned as a member of a small club it was getting to the stage that we hated going to our own county board for fear of being boned for money all the time, i dont know what fundraising schemes they have thought up to replace this madness any one heard anything?

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: lawnseed 2 on January 13, 2007, 07:49:47 PM
:D good news for all armagh clubs especially the small ones i read in gaelic life the peader murry county treasurer has announced the county team funding will no longer be a burden on clubs this is fantistic news as the policy of hitting all clubs for the same amount of money regardless of size or ability to pay was crippling many clubs all over the county. i have from the beginning opposed this facist uncaring policy and am glad it has been binned as a member of a small club it was getting to the stage that we hated going to our own county board for fear of being boned for money all the time, i dont know what fundraising schemes they have thought up to replace this madness any one heard anything?

It ain't just the small Clubs believe me - the bigger Clubs find it tough as well. I can't believe that this method of collecting loot has been dropped unless there is something else afoot!   :o