Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Egans left boot

Quote from: asaffgael on July 02, 2021, 06:56:12 PM
Read that a couple of times and still doesn't make sense. Well seen the pubs are open again  ;D

Ok negative hater what I am saying is your so called wisdom misplaced name me an Antrim player with more medals or individual achievements .... I don't thing u get too many maybe a couple of his mates but again Antrim people don't Accept those in their own life that have achieved highest

BrendanAntrim

Jaysus, looks like Samuel Beckett is back among us and sending message to Antrim GAA Board.

JimStynes

Can someone translate that please

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: John Egans left boot on July 02, 2021, 10:17:43 PM
Quote from: asaffgael on July 02, 2021, 06:56:12 PM
Read that a couple of times and still doesn't make sense. Well seen the pubs are open again  ;D

Ok negative hater what I am saying is your so called wisdom misplaced name me an Antrim player with more medals or individual achievements .... I don't thing u get too many maybe a couple of his mates but again Antrim people don't Accept those in their own life that have achieved highest

Ach shure lookit Des

John Egans left boot

Quote from: BrendanAntrim on July 02, 2021, 10:44:48 PM
Jaysus, looks like Samuel Beckett is back among us and sending message to Antrim GAA Board.

This is not the SDLP lies Brendan, again Antrim people abusing people that have won stuff and you constantly abuse

John Egans left boot

Quote from: JimStynes on July 02, 2021, 11:06:37 PM

Translate what??  winners are winners - Antrim never won anything of note so don't abuse people

John Egans left boot

Quote from: JimStynes on July 02, 2021, 11:06:37 PM

Look I don't really care but he's more all Ireland seniors than David Clifford and u people abuse shows where u going in Kerry we support are players absolute nonsense I will not comment again...

asaffgael

Must be pint 10 you are on. What abuse are you talking about? Did you rate him? Talk sense.

All I said was, I believe he wasted his potential. One of the best players about at minor but never truely kicked on. Yes he won a club AI but so have a lot of club players. He had potential to be one of the best in the country but never happened.

Every Corofin footballer isn't an unbelievable player just because they won a few AI's.

asaffgael

Any team news for tomorrow?

bannside

I know it but not my place to name it here. Should be in today's papers though. Very little change from the Waterford starting line up.

bannside

Paul would be a fantastic choice to lead Gaelfast. I hope he has his application in.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bannside on July 03, 2021, 10:08:27 AM
I know it but not my place to name it here. Should be in today's papers though. Very little change from the Waterford starting line up.

Did mick McCann start against Waterford?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bannside

No MR. Neither Mick or Sweeney played any league football at all.

Belfast GAA man

is their promotion in divs 2 and 3 this year?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on July 03, 2021, 07:11:28 PM
is their promotion in divs 2 and 3 this year?

Saffron Gael had a great piece on Tir Na Og winning the league. One team goes up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea