Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Is that even Handjob in the video? It looks soooo staged. Anything is possible with those parasites.

trailer

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0628/1231777-manslaughter-sentence/

Difficult to have faith in the criminal justice system. Two lives taken and this guy will probably walk free in 8 or so years

laoislad

Buying teachers presents for the end of the school year. What a load of nonsense. Had an argument with wife over it this morning, I was dropping the kids to school and she gave me 3 bags of presents to give to the different kids teachers. I refused.
They are getting paid to teach, feck that giving them presents as well, and they now off for 8 weeks as well the shower of  @&!!€&
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Rudi

Quote from: laoislad on June 29, 2021, 01:57:04 PM
Buying teachers presents for the end of the school year. What a load of nonsense. Had an argument with wife over it this morning, I was dropping the kids to school and she gave me 3 bags of presents to give to the different kids teachers. I refused.
They are getting paid to teach, feck that giving them presents as well, and they now off for 8 weeks as well the shower of  @&!!€&

Plus 1, same happened in our house one Christmas.

screenexile

Seems a trivial thing to be getting worked up about. I can see the difference teachers are making in my kids lives and that at times they've went beyond what's expected so have no bother giving them something as as token of appreciation.

quit yo jibbajabba

Married to a teacher. I can see both sides to this 😉

Chocolates and wine incoming....

Hereiam

Had the same argument with the other half, the worst is she gives out about the teachers and then proceeds to get them a present, I asked her why and the response was that all the rest were doing it.....I walked away.

trueblue1234

Bet you tight feckers don't tip either!! Sure they're getting paid.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Windmill abu

God forbid giving anyone a gift for a job well done.
Does the same apply to tipping restaurant staff, bar staff and taxi drivers?
Never underestimate the power of complaining

laoislad

Quote from: screenexile on June 29, 2021, 02:11:26 PM
Seems a trivial thing to be getting worked up about. I can see the difference teachers are making in my kids lives and that at times they've went beyond what's expected so have no bother giving them something as as token of appreciation.
I give people the gift of electricity, no one ever gives me a box of chocolates or scented soap as thanks, I get paid for the job I do and that's it.
Good luck living in a world without electricity!

johnnycool

Quote from: laoislad on June 29, 2021, 02:33:06 PM
Quote from: screenexile on June 29, 2021, 02:11:26 PM
I give people the gift of electricity, no one ever gives me a box of chocolates or scented soap as thanks, I get paid for the job I do and that's it.
Good luck living in a world without electricity!

Nikola Tesla is a Laois man, who knew!

trailer

If the pandemic has taught us anything it is that Teachers are c***ts.

laoislad

Quote from: Windmill abu on June 29, 2021, 02:31:19 PM
God forbid giving anyone a gift for a job well done.
Does the same apply to tipping restaurant staff, bar staff and taxi drivers?
A job well done  ;D
The only profession that threatened to go on strike during a pandemic because they were being asked to work.

gawa316

Teacher appreciation week here in May as well...a whole feckin week of it! And of course you have all these stuck up housewives of botox who compete with each other, so the wife ends up with hump cause we can't compete! Then schools out for summer about a month later and it all starts again!

Milltown Row2

Its mainly primary school teachers that get the gifts, a £5 gift is hardly breaking the bank some tight cnuts on here
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea