Good to have you happy for a change
it won't last when I see antrim club referres in action

The ref in Louth, tried his best for them today

Belfast GAA man

Yes like playing agin 16 . Those st Endas lads r serious players

paddyjohn

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on May 15, 2021, 08:53:23 PM
Yes like playing agin 16 . Those st Endas lads r serious players

Learned their trade playing in the South West leagues.

bannside

Not too long home, great to come out on right side of a dog fight for a change. Lots to build on with starting and panel places at premium demand level. Ricky, Sweeney, Mick, Tomas, Justy, Paddy Mc Cormack, etc didn't figure today for different reasons and bar four or five nailed on positions, the rest are up for grabs. That's the way it should be!

While everyone involved can hold their heads up, for me special plaudits go to Ryan Murray who played like his life depended on it, welcome to the party Conor Stewart, and my personal MOTM captain Peter Healy.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on May 15, 2021, 08:40:08 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 15, 2021, 06:16:21 PM
Quote from: Belfast GAA man on May 15, 2021, 06:12:20 PM
we seem to have all the best playets playing now - happy days

Good to have you happy for a change
it won't last when I see antrim club referres in action

Course starts soon , so raise the standards
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gold

Ryan Murray was incredible today. Healy great too.

Sometimes we are over cautious, lateral handpassing that leads to turnovers ....we don't take men on enough for me.

We could've beat them by 10...just need the belief to blow teams away (and a ref who doesn't keep the other side in it)

Sweet, sweet start. Well done lads

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: bannside on May 15, 2021, 09:16:08 PM
Not too long home, great to come out on right side of a dog fight for a change. Lots to build on with starting and panel places at premium demand level. Ricky, Sweeney, Mick, Tomas, Justy, Paddy Mc Cormack, etc didn't figure today for different reasons and bar four or five nailed on positions, the rest are up for grabs. That's the way it should be!

While everyone involved can hold their heads up, for me special plaudits go to Ryan Murray who played like his life depended on it, welcome to the party Conor Stewart, and my personal MOTM captain Peter Healy.

What you mean you're not too long home
Specrators aren't allowed !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Gold

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 16, 2021, 12:36:04 AM

Exactly what I was thinking ;D...share your tips Bannside and I might try to sneak into Nowlan Park tomorrow!!
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Milltown Row2

If players have to get to these grounds on their own he was probably driving players down?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bannside

Club leagues start today, let the show begin.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Gold on May 16, 2021, 12:41:56 AM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 16, 2021, 12:36:04 AM

Exactly what I was thinking ;D...share your tips Bannside and I might try to sneak into Nowlan Park tomorrow!!

Me too ;D there were some spectators there- or it looked like that anyway.

paddyjohn

The amount of clubs that have had spectators in the games so far has been quite a lot! The St Endas Aghagallon game had a load in and reports on the saffron Gael have show a lot also.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: paddyjohn on May 16, 2021, 08:05:44 PM
The amount of clubs that have had spectators in the games so far has been quite a lot! The St Endas Aghagallon game had a load in and reports on the saffron Gael have show a lot also.

Did you honestly think it would be anything else
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

paddyjohn

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on May 16, 2021, 08:24:13 PM

Did you honestly think it would be anything else

Aye I knew it would be like that

themac_23

I think if you look around the country and what's going on a few people at a game out in the open isn't a big issue, games yesterday they didn't let people in so people stood at watched from behind a fence, stupid not letting people in for club games where there be at most a few hundred spread around the pitch. I know it's changing in a few weeks but really isn't a problem. I've seen amateur league football with good crowds watching at council pitches because it can't be stopped as they are public grounds. I accept it was a condition to get back going but I wouldn't be hanging any club for turning a blind eye to spectators.