Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

thebigfella

I for one welcome the return of evil genius so mod 5 would you ever get ta fcuk....  ;)

Taylor

Good to see Evil G back - he/she hasnt changed one bit but at least attempts to back up his thought process/arguments with valid reasoning.

Leave him be Mod......leave him be

dublin7

Quote from: Taylor on March 16, 2021, 08:28:54 PM
Good to see Evil G back - he/she hasnt changed one bit but at least attempts to back up his thought process/arguments with valid reasoning.

Evil Genius will soon learn what everyone else has. You're only wasting you time trying to argue with himself. I'm just surprised it gone on do long and people's mental health hasn't been brought into it somehow by the people's champion from Tyrone

Angelo

Anyway back on to the cases in Norway.

It seems to be one that the coincidence theorists are doing their best to absolve any link to the vaccine
- Norway - a country of around 5m.
- 4 frontline healthcare workers who we are told were young so we'd assume all under 50 had serious blood clotting/bleeding issues shortly after receiving the AZ vaccine
- 2 of them have since passed away

- Now, how likely would it be that 4 people (presumably fit and healthy) would be hospitalised within a short space of time with serious blood clotting and bleeding issues, 2 of which subsequently passed away, in a country of 5m?
- That seems highly unlikely and the vaccine seems to be a common denominator

What I think is worrying is that we have a number of coincidence theorists on here that do not want to countenance the prospect that the vaccine has anything to do with this, we are just expected to believe this is a complete conincidence.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Taylor

Quote from: dublin7 on March 16, 2021, 08:35:08 PM

Evil Genius will soon learn what everyone else has. You're only wasting you time trying to argue with himself. I'm just surprised it gone on do long and people's mental health hasn't been brought into it somehow by the people's champion from Tyrone

Thats the problem - people try to engage - its a waste of time as has been proven multiple times.

Just ignore

Angelo

Quote from: Taylor on March 16, 2021, 08:36:56 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on March 16, 2021, 08:35:08 PM

Thats the problem - people try to engage - its a waste of time as has been proven multiple times.

Just ignore

Engage?

Have a look back at the posts. He contended something on a point of ignorance. He had three chances to substantiate his point and failed.

Same as the lot of ye, throw the toys out of the pram when ye get called out on your bullshit.

GAABoardMod5

No action planned at the moment against any poster. 

Just trying to nip things in the bud before drastic action is needed/taken.

All posters are welcome and treated equally, but they must know that, similar to football, levels of disciplinary action increase.  So one poster's initial warning that does not carry a ban will be appropriate, while another poster in the same argument may receive a 15 day ban, based on past/recent transgressions.

Taylor

Quote from: GAABoardMod5 on March 16, 2021, 08:39:53 PM

No action planned at the moment against any poster. 

Just trying to nip things in the bud before drastic action is needed/taken.

All posters are welcome and treated equally, but they must know that, similar to football, levels of disciplinary action increase.  So one poster's initial warning that does not carry a ban will be appropriate, while another poster in the same argument may receive a 15 day ban, based on past/recent transgressions.

Ballix Mod.........gotta go stronger than that.

Everyone is laughing at you saying how weak you are (not me).

Show some authority f**k sake

Lar Naparka

+1
In my book, he is the most capable debater I have come across.
However, he can have a short fuse sometimes and may not realise at times that he is being goaded into losing the rag.
Some of the abuse he traded with Lynchbhoy, among others, is the stuff of legend. ;D
More to the point, I'm a bit surprised that he has let himself be drawn into a dogfight so easily.

Mod.. This man is an addition to this and any other discussion board, especially when he loses the cool (and he hasn't done that...yet.)
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

armaghniac

Quote from: Lar Naparka on March 17, 2021, 12:24:07 AM

High praise indeed, given the range of master debaters on this board.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ONeill

I think Mod5 is in breach of rule 10 - personal threats. Where's mod6?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Lar Naparka on March 17, 2021, 12:24:07 AM

+1
However, he can have a short fuse sometimes and may not realise at times that he is being goaded into losing the rag.
Some of the abuse he traded with Lynchbhoy, among others, is the stuff of legend. ;D
More to the point, I'm a bit surprised that he has let himself be drawn into a dogfight so easily.

Mod.. This man is an addition to this and any other discussion board, especially when he loses the cool (and he hasn't done that...yet.)
Thank you for those considerate words (also those of other posters).

On reflection I should have realised far sooner that you simply cannot argue with some people, told him to STFU, taken my ban and moved on  ;D
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Evil Genius

Today's latest:

COVID-19: European regulator says Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine is 'safe and effective'

The European Union's medicines agency has said the Oxford-AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine is "safe and effective" to use following an investigation into reports of blood clots in a small number of recipients.

The EMA said the benefits outweigh the risks - and the vaccine is not linked to an "overall risk" of blood clots.

More here: https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-european-regulator-says-oxford-astrazeneca-vaccine-is-safe-and-effective-12249663
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Angelo

Benefits outweighing the risks.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on March 18, 2021, 05:53:40 PM
Benefits outweighing the risks.

Move along, nothing to see here.

So you are going against the experts?

I said earlier that someone wouldn't be happy, hi ho
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea