Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

PadraicHenryPearse

Did they die from the vaccine or with the vaccine? This is the question i thought you would have asked Angelo

trueblue1234

Quote from: Angelo on January 15, 2021, 12:49:19 PM
https://norwaytoday.info/news/norwegian-medicines-agency-links-13-deaths-to-vaccine-side-effects-those-who-died-were-frail-and-old/amp/

The Norwegian Medicines Agency linked 13 deaths to the corona vaccine's side effects. Those who died had two things in common – they were old and frail.

A total of 23 deaths have been reported in connection with the corona vaccination.

So far, 13 of these have been assessed.

"The reports might indicate that common side effects from mRNA vaccines, such as fever and nausea, may have led to deaths in some frail patients," chief physician Sigurd Hortemo in the Norwegian Medicines Agency noted.

Side effects
The Norwegian Medicines Agency and the National Institute of Public Health (FHI) jointly assess all side effects reports.

As a result, the FHI has updated the corona vaccination guide with new advice on the vaccination of frail elderly people.

"If you are very frail, you should probably not be vaccinated," Steinar Madsen at the Norwegian Medicines Agency said at a webinar on corona vaccine for journalists on Thursday.

Source: © NTB Scanpix / #Norway Today / #NorwayTodayNews

Do you have a news tip for Norway Today? We want to hear it. Get in touch at info@norwaytoday.no
Definitely something that will need monitored. But they don't seem overly concerned about the risks of the vaccination.

"We are not alarmed by this. It is quite clear that these vaccines have very little risk, with a small exception for the frailest patients," Steinar Madsen, medical director with the agency, told Norwegian broadcaster NRK.
"Doctors must now carefully consider who should be vaccinated. Those who are very frail and at the very end of life can be vaccinated after an individual assessment," he added.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Angelo

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 15, 2021, 03:03:09 PM
Did they die from the vaccine or with the vaccine? This is the question i thought you would have asked Angelo

So when it's the vaccine that is listed as the cause of death, they were old and frail so it was to be expected.

But when 60%+ of the people who the the virus kills are over 80, when over 90% of the people have underlying health conditions - everyone goes into mass hysteria.

13 people die from a vaccine, "ah they were old and frail".
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Some figures from down south (Oct - present):

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1350037510211166208/photo/1

No deaths under the age of 45.

2% of deaths in the age bracket of 45-64
33% deaths in the age bracket of 65-79
65% of deaths in the age bracket of 80+

Cue hysteria.

Vaccine kills 13 in Norway, "ah sure look, they were dying anyway"

PadraicHenryPearse

i didnt say any of that..what was your motivation for sharing that article? :)

Angelo

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 15, 2021, 04:08:57 PM

That vaccines might be utterly worthless if they are killing off the only demograph at risk of Covid.

Rudi

Some people have taken very bad reactions to these Covid vaccines, I know with any medication,  vaccines there can be serious to mild side effects, however it ain't good and the alternative ain't good either.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Angelo on January 15, 2021, 04:20:04 PM

That vaccines might be utterly worthless if they are killing off the only demograph at risk of Covid.

They are not the only demographic at risk of covid. They are the demographic with the highest mortality rate..

i just found it strange that you spent months asking how many people died of covid and how many died with it and that wasnt the first quetion you asked about the vaccines info.

the number one cause of death is being born..

Angelo

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 15, 2021, 04:52:04 PM

They are not the only demographic at risk of covid. They are the demographic with the highest mortality rate..

i just found it strange that you spent months asking how many people died of covid and how many died with it and that wasnt the first quetion you asked about the vaccines info.

Look at the statistics of deaths from Covid. If you're under 65 years of age and have no underlying health issues then you are as likely to die from getting Covid as you are from hopping behind the wheel of a car and doing a 40 mile round trip.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Angelo on January 15, 2021, 05:51:09 PM

Look at the statistics of deaths from Covid. If you're under 65 years of age and have no underlying health issues then you are as likely to die from getting Covid as you are from hopping behind the wheel of a car and doing a 40 mile round trip.

That not what the post i responded too stated. i would also question the equivalence of covid to a 40 mile roind trip.

Angelo

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on January 15, 2021, 06:02:17 PM

That not what the post i responded too stated. i would also question the equivalence of covid to a 40 mile roind trip.

Covid has a fatality rate in the following demographs of:

0-19 - 0.008% (8 in every 100,000 positive cases)
20-39 - 0.006% (6 in every 100,000 positive cases)
40-59 - 0.03% (3 in every 1,000 positive cases)

Covid is well down the list in the causes of deaths to over half the population. Road traffic accidents are the cause of more deaths in those age groups every year.

So what do we do about road traffic deaths? Should we stop people from driving? Chip cars to stop them doing over 20mph on the roads?

Or do we just go - "ah deaths will happen but we will just get on with it".

thebigfella

Quote from: Angelo on January 15, 2021, 06:34:35 PM

Covid is well down the list in the causes of deaths to over half the population. Road traffic accidents are the cause of more deaths in those age groups every year.

So what do we do about road traffic deaths? Should we stop people from driving? Chip cars to stop them doing over 20mph on the roads?

Who knew road traffic accidents were contagious? Not only that but rate of accident growth was exponential?

Ah the old false equivalence play.

Milltown Row2

Brilliant that our rates for the vaccine Is doing well, the target hit the vulnerable should be met by mid February, the lockdown should reduce the numbers even further.

Keep home stay safe
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: thebigfella on January 15, 2021, 06:46:10 PM

Who knew road traffic accidents were contagious? Not only that but rate of accident growth was exponential?

Ah the old false equivalence play.

They are a lot more fatal than Covid is for under 60s.

So why not save lives by either banning people from driving of chipping cars not to exceed 20mph?

PadraicHenryPearse

again your tunnel vision om death rates surprises me since you spend so much time telling others they have tunnel vision... you do understand those under 60/70 get it, there is long covid, they spread it and signifant numbers need health care when capacity isnt there to deal with it.

is there acceptable death from traffic accidents? and is there an eyelid batted??  where have you shown your outrage..