Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on December 31, 2020, 04:00:32 PM
The LCohen strategy of bombarding posters with questions while not answering any posed to him is in full flow again.

I asked you a range of questions. Your only response was to ask a question which I have answered. Ball back in your court.

The issue of me not answering questions has been raised before and didn't pan out well for those making the allegation. They only succeeded in shooting them selves in foot. But have a go sure

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 31, 2020, 04:04:25 PM
The LCohen strategy of bombarding posters with questions while not answering any posed to him is in full flow again.

Sicken him and answer the questions, that'll show him/ shut him up.

come on you're better than that, more intelligent Let him have it!!

I've done that and he comes back two weeks later answering the same questions that have previously been answered two weeks later and refusing point blank to answer any himself.

Maybe he has amnesia.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Quote from: LCohen on December 31, 2020, 04:10:26 PM

I asked you a range of questions. Your only response was to ask a question which I have answered. Ball back in your court.

The issue of me not answering questions has been raised before and didn't pan out well for those making the allegation. They only succeeded in shooting them selves in foot. But have a go sure

I have answered all these questions before.

It takes some level of hypocrisy to demand repeat answers to questions that have been dealt with on numerous occasions while you don't have the decency to answer questions yourself.

I agree it didn't pan out well before as you point blank refused to answer questions when you were asked them again. It's pointless asking you to show the same courtesy you demand off others.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

Now that science has come up with at least three vaccines for Covid, perhaps they could move on to producing a vaccine against Angelo

Tony Baloney

Quote from: sid waddell on December 31, 2020, 04:59:07 PM
Now that science has come up with at least three vaccines for Covid, perhaps they could move on to producing a vaccine against Angelo
Has he found any poor optics for the Oxford vaccine? I'm sure he has been furiously googling cases against all the vaccine manufacturers.

dublin7

Quote from: Angelo on December 31, 2020, 04:42:09 PM

It takes some level of hypocrisy to demand repeat answers to questions that have been dealt with on numerous occasions while you don't have the decency to answer questions yourself.

I agree it didn't pan out well before as you point blank refused to answer questions when you were asked them again. It's pointless asking you to show the same courtesy you demand off others.

Answering a question with a question is your go to strategy. You're nothing but a hypocrite. Yet again a poster on this MB is calling you out on this. It's your standard operating procedure, especially on this thread. Vague accusations against CEOs and 'Big Pharma" is the only answer or support you give for your opinions

dublin7

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 31, 2020, 05:05:43 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 31, 2020, 04:59:07 PM
Has he found any poor optics for the Oxford vaccine? I'm sure he has been furiously googling cases against all the vaccine manufacturers.

Hopefully he actually reads what he Google's this time, rather than just cutting and pasting it. The last time he referenced a case Pfizer won instead of lost disproving his mad theories

Seaney

What a complete embarrassment you are, nip round and suck him off ffs, total tool of a man.

JoG2

A few of your recent posts have been quite saucy Seany, it's a bucket of cold water you need and not a vaccine!

Not looking forward to the ICU numbers in Jan, but we're so close vaccine wise. Hang in there everyone and here's to a great 2021.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on December 31, 2020, 07:54:29 PM

What a complete embarrassment you are, nip round and suck him off ffs, total tool of a man.

Your mum must be proud and I'd imagine you're kids are wee dotes..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 31, 2020, 08:31:28 PM

Your mum must be proud and I'd imagine you're kids are wee dotes..

Whereas daddy being a complete embarrassment  like you are must be super proud for your kids.  Oh unknown poster you are so much more intelligent than another unknown poster, you should f**k off with the biggest redner on the board. And there's you calling out dicks. ;D

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on December 31, 2020, 04:40:06 PM

I've done that and he comes back two weeks later answering the same questions that have previously been answered two weeks later and refusing point blank to answer any himself.

Maybe he has amnesia.

Really simple request then - repost the posts that contain your answers.

Could not be more simple

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on December 31, 2020, 04:42:09 PM

So help me out.

Repost your earlier posts with the answers. A google search indicates these posts don't exist. You claim that they do. Find them and post them.
Post any questions that have been asked of me that I have not answered.

Could not be easier.

LCohen

Honest question- do you have children or are you in any way responsible for the care of people younger than you?