Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

JoG2

Quote from: Seaney on December 17, 2020, 03:16:42 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on December 17, 2020, 02:46:45 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 17, 2020, 02:09:40 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 17, 2020, 01:26:19 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 17, 2020, 01:16:51 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 16, 2020, 10:31:23 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 16, 2020, 10:25:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 16, 2020, 09:50:38 PM
The comedy continues

Oh dear but the answers dry up, are you a politician, obviously wannabe one, who the f**k would vote for you, maybe the gaaboard is your parliament. ;D

The gift that keeps giving.

You've not answered a single question on any of your posts.

So let's play your WUM games

So are you like magic or mystic to determine someone in a doctors surgery doesn't need to see a doctor, or were they all tatty looking and you were raging such plebs got an appointment before the great and powerful Milhouse?

No they were obviously in need of a doctor every week, they were there from 8am in the morning, outside, in all weathers waiting on their 15 minutes with the doctor. Where in my post did I say they didn't?

My point was, if you can read the post again, I've highlighted the bit I put in the post, just in case you've misread it, again

How sick are we as a country that surgeries are completely bunged like that?

There is 1.8 million of us and quick google, there are 336 GP Practices in Northern Ireland. A total 1722 GPs are registered on the performers list. Do you only want doctors to take appointments from you are yours - wind your f**king neck in, you continual make a tool of yourself with your sense of entitlement and to hell with the rest.

321 GP practices. Seany, you said yesterday you got meds without any consultation. That's a: a serious allegation and b: was untrue. Your believability rating took another battering

I got an antibiotic without speaking to a doctor yes that is true, the said prescription was signed by the doctor I didn't speak to that is also true. You can post all your wee cartoons you want maybe thats all you understand - have you ask for more crayons this christmas.

You lied about not getting a consultation.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on December 17, 2020, 03:14:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 17, 2020, 03:03:08 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 17, 2020, 02:09:40 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 17, 2020, 01:26:19 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 17, 2020, 01:16:51 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 16, 2020, 10:31:23 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 16, 2020, 10:25:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 16, 2020, 09:50:38 PM
The comedy continues

Oh dear but the answers dry up, are you a politician, obviously wannabe one, who the f**k would vote for you, maybe the gaaboard is your parliament. ;D

The gift that keeps giving.

You've not answered a single question on any of your posts.

So let's play your WUM games

So are you like magic or mystic to determine someone in a doctors surgery doesn't need to see a doctor, or were they all tatty looking and you were raging such plebs got an appointment before the great and powerful Milhouse?

No they were obviously in need of a doctor every week, they were there from 8am in the morning, outside, in all weathers waiting on their 15 minutes with the doctor. Where in my post did I say they didn't?

My point was, if you can read the post again, I've highlighted the bit I put in the post, just in case you've misread it, again

How sick are we as a country that surgeries are completely bunged like that?

There is 1.8 million of us and quick google, there are 336 GP Practices in Northern Ireland. A total 1722 GPs are registered on the performers list. Do you only want doctors to take appointments from you are yours - wind your f**king neck in, you continual make a tool of yourself with your sense of entitlement and to hell with the rest.

What are you on? Are you addressing my post or still on the Meh?  What does this mean?

Do you only want doctors to take appointments from you and yours?  Sorry about predictive text - care to answer?

Why would I want the doctors to only take appointments from a surgery that I worked in?

I'm concerned that the country has people lined up the street every week to get seen by a doctor, why is this place so unhealthy was my point, I'm not going over this again, its like speaking to baby
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 17, 2020, 04:03:49 PM

Why would I want the doctors to only take appointments from a surgery that I worked in?

I'm concerned that the country has people lined up the street every week to get seen by a doctor, why is this place so unhealthy was my point, I'm not going over this again, its like speaking to baby

Are you getting the vaccine in 2021 now?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on December 17, 2020, 04:05:16 PM

Baby number 2 on now!! like flipping twins

I'm only going to say this once,  I'll be taking the vaccine once its available to me, I'm in the last group of people that get it, that's due to age, health and no other conditions due to work and so on....

That may be in 2021 or after, that doesn't depend on me, just those that are dishing it out.

If its required to allow me into a country I'll get it also, I've had vaccines before the internet and google
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dublin7

Will you get the vaccine in 2021? If you are not willing are you willing to accept any conditions or bans placed on you attending events or places were large crowds will be present?

I will once I'm allowed. There's no point asking Seany as he refuses to answer

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on December 17, 2020, 04:44:10 PM

Will you get the vaccine in 2021? If you are not willing are you willing to accept any conditions or bans placed on you attending events or places were large crowds will be present?

I've said no already.

Nothing has changed in my mind about it, the reservations I harbour have not been put to bed. If you will then that's up to you but Milltown has been very evasive on whether he will or not, citing he'd let the must vulnerable first while criticising others.

It looks like he'll be able to get his vaccine in 2021 now, so he should clarify this.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 17, 2020, 04:09:51 PM

I'm only going to say this once,  I'll be taking the vaccine once its available to me, I'm in the last group of people that get it, that's due to age, health and no other conditions due to work and so on....

That may be in 2021 or after, that doesn't depend on me, just those that are dishing it out.

If its required to allow me into a country I'll get it also, I've had vaccines before the internet and google

Not to speak on his behalf, but could you outline which bit of this is not clear to you?

JoG2

Quote from: Franko on December 17, 2020, 05:08:39 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 17, 2020, 04:09:51 PM

Not to speak on his behalf, but could you outline which bit of this is not clear to you?

Waldorf and Statler have been making things up to have arguments. Any chance they are the same person? It has been alluded to, but who would Seanys previous incarnations be?

LCohen

Not sure what previous accounts have been used but given the views, the crassness, the style, the struggles with fact and logic it would easy to believe that the Seaney and Angelo accounts are operated by Sir Desmond Swayne.

LCohen

Quote from: Angelo on December 17, 2020, 05:02:58 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on December 17, 2020, 04:44:10 PM

I've said no already.

Nothing has changed in my mind about it, the reservations I harbour have not been put to bed. If you will then that's up to you but Milltown has been very evasive on whether he will or not, citing he'd let the must vulnerable first while criticising others.

It looks like he'll be able to get his vaccine in 2021 now, so he should clarify this.

The reservations that you "harbour" but struggle to state, explain or evidence.

Seamus

Quote from: LCohen on December 17, 2020, 07:30:25 PM
Not sure what previous accounts have been used but given the views, the crassness, the style, the struggles with fact and logic it would easy to believe that the Seaney and Angelo accounts are operated by Sir Desmond Swayne.

I have already asked you the following question which has gone unanswered.

Are you for the "Covid-19 " vaccine becoming mandatory?

A few more while I have got your attention:

Do you agree that those who choose to not take the vaccine should have their civil liberties further eroded, basically becoming a prisoner in their own homes?
If so explain why?

Are you confident that the RT-PCR test can detect SARS-CoV-2?
If so explain and give documented proof.

Have you seen documentation that SARS-CoV-2 was purified and isolated?
If so please furnish. If not why do you follow blindly?
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

armaghniac

Quote from: Seamus on December 17, 2020, 08:00:09 PM

All responsible people are, in due course when any issues have been identified.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Seamus

Quote from: armaghniac on December 17, 2020, 08:00:56 PM

Explain
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Seamus

Quote from: armaghniac on December 17, 2020, 08:00:56 PM

Are you also for 11 year old children getting vaccinated without the consent and knowledge of their parents?

Seaney

Seamus you are wasting your time, they hunt in packs here. These gutless keyboard warriors if they met any man in a pub asked them would they take the vaccine and he said he had concerns, they would maybe at most say they have none and accept his concerns. But hiding in their bedrooms they will try to berate, bully and abuse one over and over who don't follow the narrative, all big men, some think they are wordsmith, its very entertaining to watch. Milhouse cares not a jot about society just himself, he puts himself last on the list to get a vaccine but berates those who cautiously do the same, they love this board they think they are kings. ;D