Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

Angelo

Quote from: TabClear on December 11, 2020, 04:29:04 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on December 11, 2020, 04:23:34 PM
Man has interest in money.

That's the headline.

What could that guy have done to appease you? Not sold his shares? He would still be a CEO for "big pharma" and would still have the human characteristics of the average CEO(not just "big pharma" CEOs are like that you know). So there would still be your "optics" - just different ones!!

Nothing that could have been done here would have won you over because you have a narrative. Your narrative would be better fueled by allergic reactions etc etc but no your strong argument is CEO of a "big pharma" company behaves like a CEO and wants to make money. That's it.

You have loads of other angles and you choose that one.

Nonsense.

I think I am checking out on this one. Angelo's issue appears to be that a CEO at a Pharma company is seeking to bring pharma products to market for sale. Its like having an issue with BWW for launching a new car.

Shady automotive industry and all that.... ::)

I have an issue with the business practices of Big Pharmas which includes kickbacks to nurses/doctors/hospitals to endorse and prescribe their drugs and to offer kickbacks and inducements to drug approval authorities to approve their drugs. It's racketeering and they have been found guilty of endangering the health of people in the past to make millions. If you want to ignore the truth and continue to be naive about this then that's your choice.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

LCohen

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 01:45:27 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 08, 2020, 01:39:02 PM
Is it not a bit strange that the posters who are "uneasy" about the vaccine seem to share common traits around answering questions, quoting discredited sources, making claims about the vaccine being forced etc?

Far be from me to suggest that they are one person, in cahoots or gaslit by a common source

Lets see how the care homes pan out, I am next of kin for my parent in care, Ill let you know if and when I am contacted for approval but as of yet no one has mentioned the vaccine to me.

Well don't you get agitated until there is something to get agitated about

trueblue1234

I asked earlier but you've avoided answering. Do you genuinely believe the CEO took shortcuts in order to improve his share values by $700K? As I said, forget about optics etc. Do you actually believe this? 
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

LCohen

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 03:36:46 PM
You back to tell more lies, care to go back to the Dublin Cavan thread and quote me - you complete snake of a man.

The similarity with Angelo's debating technique is uncanny

LCohen

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 05:59:16 PM
Quote from: Taylor on December 08, 2020, 05:27:04 PM
Quote from: Taylor on December 02, 2020, 03:21:23 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 02, 2020, 03:11:24 PM
Quote from: Taylor on December 02, 2020, 01:47:29 PM

Well done on avoiding the question.

So now it is 'if any have complications' rather than your initial statement that folk in care homes are collateral damage.

It is one in the same, as mentioned who will be looking after their interests, no one is allowed into a care home.

It isnt - you said folk in care homes are collateral damage.

You have not provided any evidence of the sort.

Fair enough if you are anti vaccine - but pointless throwing out comments with absolutely no factual basis.

I am going with what the Health Secretary, Medical Regulator & numerous prominent epidemiologists & immunologists are saying.

Who are you going with?

Seany - Im still waiting for your evidence that care homes are collateral damage.

Did you find any evidence or have you moved on?

I have answered this, you should read back.

So what was the evidence provided in the earlier answer?

It seems to have been wiped from the internet

When told to turn over your exam paper did you just write "I've already answered these questions" against each question?

Angelo

Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 11, 2020, 04:39:21 PM
I asked earlier but you've avoided answering. Do you genuinely believe the CEO took shortcuts in order to improve his share values by $700K? As I said, forget about optics etc. Do you actually believe this?

I can't tell you the motivations of other people but did he have incentive? Absolutely. Would it be in line with the culture of Pfizer and Big Pharma? Absolutely.

So now this question exists where it should not have been allowed to exits. Big Pharma is an absolutely rotten industry and we have seen these companies have shown little regard to potential side effects of their drugs in the past and have actively bribed/induced promotion of drugs they have known there problems with? To what end? To make money.

LCohen

Quote from: Seamus on December 09, 2020, 04:05:53 AM
Quote from: LCohen on December 07, 2020, 07:41:40 AM
Quote from: Seamus on December 07, 2020, 02:33:53 AM
Quote from: lenny on November 29, 2020, 04:16:20 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 29, 2020, 04:05:27 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 29, 2020, 03:17:53 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 29, 2020, 03:05:13 PM
If only we could get polio, small pox etc etc back..... ::)

Polio?

You're bringing Polio into it? Did you hear about or remember the Polio vaccine that paralysed people for life?

I really pit the stupidity of some of you on here.

A list of the things we simply cannot question on here:

Neil Lennon
Vaccines and Big Pharma
There were 350000 polio cases in 1988. There are approx 50 per year nowadays.

Don't try to bamboozle some of the covidiots on here with facts.

Conveniently the criteria for polio diagnosis has changed. I'm expecting the real idiots to come up with some lame excuse in order to keep their belief systems intact. Covidiots, how Orwellian.

Polio now hides behind these names: acute flaccid paralysis (AFP), Transverse Myelitis, Viral or aseptic Meningitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, Chinese Paralytic syndrome, Cronic Fatigue Syndrome, epidemic cholera, cholera morbus, spinal meningitis, spinal apoplexy, inhibitory palsy, intermittent fever, famine fever, worm fever, bilious remittent fever, ergotism, ME, post-polio syndrome, Synonyms for GBS].

Hiding Polio: The Diagnosis Lie
"Polio has not been eradicated by vaccination, it is lurking behind a redefinition and new diagnostic names like viral and aseptic meningitis. According to one of the 1997 issues of MMWR, there are some 30,000 to 50,000 cases of viral meningitis per year in the United States alone. That is where all those cases of polio disappeared after the introduction of mass vaccination"

Viera Scheibner, Ph.D (2002)

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/polio1.html

Seamus- as a contribution to the debate that is dreadful.

Whilst Ms Scheibner is a scientist you will be the first to admit that he field of science is geology. Post retirement she has entered the vaccination debate where she has been accused variously of being a pseudoscientist and deliberately peddling misinformation with no scientific basis.

As a source she is discredited. Wholly discredited. She has literally been thrown out of court for her lack of credibility. She is a Rudi Guiliani type figure.

As for the polio points.
You need to clear. If you are suggesting that that diagnosis are being given to suppress polio stats then be specific.
Secondly the global prevaccination levels of polio are unknown. Many of the cases were in the developing world. Only severe cases were recorded. When we hear of 300-400k cases per year these are severe cases.

The diseases you mention don't come close to those numbers and your list includes viral meningitis where the numbers are overwhelmingly at the milder end of the spectrum (I.e. full recovery within a week).

Your article is based upon this selective use of sources. It is absolute horseshit

"Horseshit" coming from a person who agrees that vaccines should be given to 11 year old children without parental consent and knowledge!

Better sanitation, housing and nutrition are the number one reasons in the decline of polio. What has Viera Scheibner, Ph.D got to do with disguising polio under 20 different names? Being discredited by Big Pharma and main stream media is a badge of honor, they just hate the truth. You never even heard of her until a few days ago when you did your Google search.

My sources are not selective, I have done extensive research on vaccines, thousands upon thousands of health experts are in agreement.

Even your lying media and WHO occasionally do tell the truth

More polio cases now caused by vaccine than by wild virus
https://news.yahoo.com/more-polio-cases-now-caused-112118039.html

You might well ask what has Viera Scheibner got to do with this debate but are the one who brought her and her wacky views into it.

Your sources are selective. Scheibner is selective. She sees one thing she likes and plucks it from available data and explanations and presents it without that context. Her standing in the vaccination field is completely discredited and it is discredited for doing exactly this

LCohen

Quote from: Seaney on December 09, 2020, 06:53:06 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2020, 11:10:21 PM
You can say whatever you want, I don't know you from Adam, you've made up some stupid comments why should I believe an anonymous poster on a discussion board?

You calling me a ballbag sums up you completely.

You claim that this virus is not safe, your phd mucker told you. But happy for people to get it in a care home?

Very strange behaviour

I claim the virus is not safe!!!! You read our families situation,  ballbag is too good a word to describe a parasite like you.

Just to be clear here Seaney - do you believe the vaccine to be safe or not?

Taylor

Quote from: LCohen on December 11, 2020, 04:44:42 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 05:59:16 PM
Quote from: Taylor on December 08, 2020, 05:27:04 PM
Quote from: Taylor on December 02, 2020, 03:21:23 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 02, 2020, 03:11:24 PM
Quote from: Taylor on December 02, 2020, 01:47:29 PM

Well done on avoiding the question.

So now it is 'if any have complications' rather than your initial statement that folk in care homes are collateral damage.

It is one in the same, as mentioned who will be looking after their interests, no one is allowed into a care home.

It isnt - you said folk in care homes are collateral damage.

You have not provided any evidence of the sort.

Fair enough if you are anti vaccine - but pointless throwing out comments with absolutely no factual basis.

I am going with what the Health Secretary, Medical Regulator & numerous prominent epidemiologists & immunologists are saying.

Who are you going with?

Seany - Im still waiting for your evidence that care homes are collateral damage.

Did you find any evidence or have you moved on?

I have answered this, you should read back.

So what was the evidence provided in the earlier answer?

It seems to have been wiped from the internet

When told to turn over your exam paper did you just write "I've already answered these questions" against each question?

You have more time than me LCohen - I couldnt be arsed reading back.

BUT if he still hasnt provided evidence then Im back in.

Hand on heart I cannot believe the care homes are collateral damage

LCohen

Quote from: Seaney on December 09, 2020, 11:22:00 AM
I am cautious of the expediency of it's origination, so you are very confused.

What part of the origination process do you think has been left out?

LCohen

Quote from: Seaney on December 09, 2020, 11:33:45 AM
Covid-19 vaccine: Allergy warning over new jab.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55244122

As UK is essentially a live clinical trial wonder what else might be down the line.

Wasn't a big issue was it? And it proved that all the measures that were to kick in, did in fact kick in.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 04:44:59 PM

I can't tell you the motivations of other people but did he have incentive? Absolutely. Would it be in line with the culture of Pfizer and Big Pharma? Absolutely.

So now this question exists where it should not have been allowed to exits. Big Pharma is an absolutely rotten industry and we have seen these companies have shown little regard to potential side effects of their drugs in the past and have actively bribed/induced promotion of drugs they have known there problems with? To what end? To make money.

As I said before, for most people that question doesn't exist. If you want to believe that this was an issue then tear on. Nothing anyone says or does is going to change your mind.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Angelo

Quote from: LCohen on December 11, 2020, 04:57:26 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 09, 2020, 11:22:00 AM
I am cautious of the expediency of it's origination, so you are very confused.

What part of the origination process do you think has been left out?

Why do you keep asking questions nobody knows the answer to? It's fair to have worries about it and you can't prove those worries are founded or unfounded. You merely ask us to have blind faith is an industry renowned for knowingly putting people's health at risk to make millions.

It's the argument of an idiot.

Angelo

Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 11, 2020, 05:00:57 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 04:44:59 PM

As I said before, for most people that question doesn't exist. If you want to believe that this was an issue then tear on. Nothing anyone says or does is going to change your mind.

For people who are already unsure about the vaccine or have doubts to then see the cynical way in which the Pfizer CEO managed to profiteer out if adds further doubts and reservations.

So it is unquestionably damaging. If you want to defend the dodgy practices of big pharma blindly then you tear on. I've just voiced my concerns.

LCohen

Quote from: Seaney on December 09, 2020, 01:15:25 PM
Yeah I read it.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said the advice applies to anyone who has had significant reactions to medicines, food or vaccines.

As I mentioned as UK is effectively a live clinical trial one wonders what other side effects, this was day one, you really should maybe start to think for yourself instead of following a scripted narrative.

How is it a live clinical trial?

It was known that people with strong allergic reactions might react strongly to the vaccine.