Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

Seaney

And headbangers who as a collective think they can bully, berate and try to intimidate folk with reasonable health care concerns about a vaccine ten months in the making and only being administrated currently in a country run by liars and swindlers to achieve nothing but political gain.

Seaney

Quote from: LCohen on December 08, 2020, 01:39:02 PM
Is it not a bit strange that the posters who are "uneasy" about the vaccine seem to share common traits around answering questions, quoting discredited sources, making claims about the vaccine being forced etc?

Far be from me to suggest that they are one person, in cahoots or gaslit by a common source

Lets see how the care homes pan out, I am next of kin for my parent in care, Ill let you know if and when I am contacted for approval but as of yet no one has mentioned the vaccine to me. 

Seaney

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 08, 2020, 01:38:56 PM
Anybody read up on it much?  Was it tested on diabetics, asthmatics etc?  In a standard clinical trial, how long are subjects monitored after each stage for side-effects?

LCohen has all the stats, him and Milhouse and Franko.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 01:46:06 PM
Anybody read up on it much?  Was it tested on diabetics, asthmatics etc?  In a standard clinical trial, how long are subjects monitored after each stage for side-effects?

I thought you had all the stats?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2020, 01:49:16 PM

No I have been asking questions and raising concerns, will you furnish nrico with your findings - thanks from him in advance.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 01:45:27 PM
Quote from: LCohen on December 08, 2020, 01:39:02 PM
Is it not a bit strange that the posters who are "uneasy" about the vaccine seem to share common traits around answering questions, quoting discredited sources, making claims about the vaccine being forced etc?

Far be from me to suggest that they are one person, in cahoots or gaslit by a common source

Lets see how the care homes pan out, I am next of kin for my parent in care, Ill let you know if and when I am contacted for approval but as of yet no one has mentioned the vaccine to me.

Make sure you sue their ass if they force it on your parent...

No one should be getting it if they don't want it, nobody forced the polio vaccine on us or the BCG or the other vaccines...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 01:51:43 PM

No I have been asking questions and raising concerns, will you furnish nrico with your findings - thanks from him in advance.

No? So just basing it on Facebook and your Phd mate?

Seaney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2020, 01:55:13 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 01:51:43 PM

No? So just basing it on Facebook and your Phd mate?

Bizarre I am not on facebook, never have never will, especially if you are the type on it.  My mate has been a chemical engineer for 20+ years he raised concerns which I posted here, you are obviously better qualified than him so I can't comment anymore only that I know him and trust his concerns.  The poster asked specific questions, I don't have those answers but you seem to be more clued in to all the research and that there is no side effects so could put his concerns at ease and share your findings, thanks again.

JoG2

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 01:41:09 PM
And headbangers who as a collective think they can bully, berate and try to intimidate folk with reasonable health care concerns about a vaccine ten months in the making and only being administrated currently in a country run by liars and swindlers to achieve nothing but political gain.

Seany, you're your own worst enemy. You're a broken record on here. You start your week / day in this thread repeating the same aggressive nonsense. ie, you've done an 'Angelo'. To have such a staunch position, surely you have all the stats to hand? Getting your undercrackers in a twist is of no benefit to anyone. Links from BBC interviewing professors who have explained how they've been working on this type of vaccine for almost 6 years etc have all been posted on here. The vaccine template they've developed has had the Covid 19 spike protein added and the risks are miniscule. Go read them. How 10 years work has been done in months etc

Today is a great day, the beginning of the end for this scurge. I should hopefully have my vaccine before the end of the year. I'll let you know if I grow a third eye

Seaney

Quote from: JoG2 on December 08, 2020, 02:08:40 PM

Seany, you're your own worst enemy. You're a broken record on here. You start your week / day in this thread repeating the same aggressive nonsense. ie, you've done an 'Angelo'. To have such a staunch position, surely you have all the stats to hand? Getting your undercrackers in a twist is of no benefit to anyone. Links from BBC interviewing professors who have explained how they've been working on this type of vaccine for almost 6 years etc have all been posted on here. The vaccine template they've developed has had the Covid 19 spike protein added and the risks are miniscule. Go read them. How 10 years work has been done in months etc

Today is a great day, the beginning of the end for this scurge. I should hopefully have my vaccine before the end of the year. I'll let you know if I grow a third eye

The irony, how many times have you quoted that!!

JoG2

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 02:10:49 PM

The irony, how many times have you quoted that!!

Twice. For your well being Seany, it was hopefully worth pointing out again

Taylor

Fair play to you J70.

Hopefully all goes well and you can return to a 'normal' way of life

sid waddell

It's as clear as day that when "Seaney" talks about "my mate the chemical engineer", he's talking about that internet grifter Ivor Cummins, who is part of the Jim Corr conspiracy theory set

There should be a special place in hell for such self promoting snake oil salesmen

Seaney

You back to tell more lies, care to go back to the Dublin Cavan thread and quote me - you complete snake of a man.

sid waddell

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 03:36:46 PM
You back to tell more lies, care to go back to the Dublin Cavan thread and quote me - you complete snake of a man.
Thanks for the personal abuse, it's very persuasive