Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

Seamus

Quote from: lenny on November 29, 2020, 04:16:20 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 29, 2020, 04:05:27 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 29, 2020, 03:17:53 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 29, 2020, 03:05:13 PM
If only we could get polio, small pox etc etc back..... ::)

Polio?

You're bringing Polio into it? Did you hear about or remember the Polio vaccine that paralysed people for life?

I really pit the stupidity of some of you on here.

A list of the things we simply cannot question on here:

Neil Lennon
Vaccines and Big Pharma
There were 350000 polio cases in 1988. There are approx 50 per year nowadays.

Don't try to bamboozle some of the covidiots on here with facts.

Conveniently the criteria for polio diagnosis has changed. I'm expecting the real idiots to come up with some lame excuse in order to keep their belief systems intact. Covidiots, how Orwellian.

Polio now hides behind these names: acute flaccid paralysis (AFP), Transverse Myelitis, Viral or aseptic Meningitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, Chinese Paralytic syndrome, Cronic Fatigue Syndrome, epidemic cholera, cholera morbus, spinal meningitis, spinal apoplexy, inhibitory palsy, intermittent fever, famine fever, worm fever, bilious remittent fever, ergotism, ME, post-polio syndrome, Synonyms for GBS].

Hiding Polio: The Diagnosis Lie
"Polio has not been eradicated by vaccination, it is lurking behind a redefinition and new diagnostic names like viral and aseptic meningitis. According to one of the 1997 issues of MMWR, there are some 30,000 to 50,000 cases of viral meningitis per year in the United States alone. That is where all those cases of polio disappeared after the introduction of mass vaccination"

Viera Scheibner, Ph.D (2002)

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/polio1.html
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Seamus

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on December 05, 2020, 12:01:14 PM
So, its been explained to me that the vaccine is (i)not an inactive virus, and (ii)only presents the spike protein as a foreign invader for the immune system to target.

Which means its intrinsically safe. Any side effects will be the body's own immune system ramping up to right off an infection - even if the infection is actually a fake harmless one.

I know I said way earlier in the thread I had some vague concerns, now I'm happy with it and happy to get it.

I'd advise you to do some more research. Below is a small sample of the many issues regarding the approved vaccines.

"The formation of so-called "non neutralizing antibodies" can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real "wild" virus after vaccination. This so called anti-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus".

" The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contains polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people developed antibodies against this substance –  this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccine".

"The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS_CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

"The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unacceptable risk if an emergency approval were to be granted and the possibility of observing late effects of the vaccination were to follow. Nevertheless BioNTech/Pfizer submitted an application for emergency approval on December 1, 2020, (which has now been granted)".

mRNA technology have never been used in vaccines production before this crazy leap of faith, ignoring years of animal studies which has proven the risk of vaccine enhancement where the subject is not protected but the vaccine can make the disease worse when the new flu season comes along. This is a big danger to the unvaccinated if their immune system is not optimal due to viral shedding. This may well lead us the introduction of COVID-21.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

LCohen

Quote from: Seamus on December 07, 2020, 02:33:53 AM
Quote from: lenny on November 29, 2020, 04:16:20 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 29, 2020, 04:05:27 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 29, 2020, 03:17:53 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 29, 2020, 03:05:13 PM
If only we could get polio, small pox etc etc back..... ::)

Polio?

You're bringing Polio into it? Did you hear about or remember the Polio vaccine that paralysed people for life?

I really pit the stupidity of some of you on here.

A list of the things we simply cannot question on here:

Neil Lennon
Vaccines and Big Pharma
There were 350000 polio cases in 1988. There are approx 50 per year nowadays.

Don't try to bamboozle some of the covidiots on here with facts.

Conveniently the criteria for polio diagnosis has changed. I'm expecting the real idiots to come up with some lame excuse in order to keep their belief systems intact. Covidiots, how Orwellian.

Polio now hides behind these names: acute flaccid paralysis (AFP), Transverse Myelitis, Viral or aseptic Meningitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, Chinese Paralytic syndrome, Cronic Fatigue Syndrome, epidemic cholera, cholera morbus, spinal meningitis, spinal apoplexy, inhibitory palsy, intermittent fever, famine fever, worm fever, bilious remittent fever, ergotism, ME, post-polio syndrome, Synonyms for GBS].

Hiding Polio: The Diagnosis Lie
"Polio has not been eradicated by vaccination, it is lurking behind a redefinition and new diagnostic names like viral and aseptic meningitis. According to one of the 1997 issues of MMWR, there are some 30,000 to 50,000 cases of viral meningitis per year in the United States alone. That is where all those cases of polio disappeared after the introduction of mass vaccination"

Viera Scheibner, Ph.D (2002)

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/polio1.html

Seamus- as a contribution to the debate that is dreadful.

Whilst Ms Scheibner is a scientist you will be the first to admit that he field of science is geology. Post retirement she has entered the vaccination debate where she has been accused variously of being a pseudoscientist and deliberately peddling misinformation with no scientific basis.

As a source she is discredited. Wholly discredited. She has literally been thrown out of court for her lack of credibility. She is a Rudi Guiliani type figure.

As for the polio points.
You need to clear. If you are suggesting that that diagnosis are being given to suppress polio stats then be specific.
Secondly the global prevaccination levels of polio are unknown. Many of the cases were in the developing world. Only severe cases were recorded. When we hear of 300-400k cases per year these are severe cases.

The diseases you mention don't come close to those numbers and your list includes viral meningitis where the numbers are overwhelmingly at the milder end of the spectrum (I.e. full recovery within a week).

Your article is based upon this selective use of sources. It is absolute horseshit

LCohen

Quote from: Seamus on December 07, 2020, 02:49:34 AM
So, its been explained to me that the vaccine is (i)not an inactive virus, and (ii)only presents the spike protein as a foreign invader for the immune system to target.

Which means its intrinsically safe. Any side effects will be the body's own immune system ramping up to right off an infection - even if the infection is actually a fake harmless one.

I know I said way earlier in the thread I had some vague concerns, now I'm happy with it and happy to get it.

I'd advise you to do some more research. Below is a small sample of the many issues regarding the approved vaccines.

"The formation of so-called "non neutralizing antibodies" can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real "wild" virus after vaccination. This so called anti-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus".

" The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contains polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people developed antibodies against this substance –  this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccine".

"The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS_CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

"The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unacceptable risk if an emergency approval were to be granted and the possibility of observing late effects of the vaccination were to follow. Nevertheless BioNTech/Pfizer submitted an application for emergency approval on December 1, 2020, (which has now been granted)".

mRNA technology have never been used in vaccines production before this crazy leap of faith, ignoring years of animal studies which has proven the risk of vaccine enhancement where the subject is not protected but the vaccine can make the disease worse when the new flu season comes along. This is a big danger to the unvaccinated if their immune system is not optimal due to viral shedding. This may well lead us the introduction of COVID-21.

What is the source there?

I like to read the full article and any reviews

LeoMc

Quote from: LCohen on December 07, 2020, 07:44:52 AM

What is the source there?

I like to read the full article and any reviews
Based on his previous sources I would guess someone with a MA (Hons) in Liberal Arts.

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: Seaney on December 06, 2020, 09:38:04 AM
The Queen and Bob Geldof are going get it, time to close the thread surely.

It gives us in the South a chance to observe any adverse reactions to the virus in advance of our roll-out.   Just for clarity though:  the protestants had horns before they took it?

/Jim.

RadioGAAGAA

What am I supposed to do with these?

Copy and paste them into google to see if they came from a peer-reviewed journal or facebook?  :o
i usse an speelchekor

Seaney

Some headbangers on that twitter feed!  Social obligation to take it or risk ostracism from society.  ::)  Should anyone not vaccinated wear a bell?

Seaney

BTW Hancock is the smuggest person on the planet now as the Brits score a political coup getting the vaccine approved first, should we all forget the shambles of track and trace now and the social, physical and mental injustices of failed lockdowns.

imtommygunn

I can agree on that Seaney. He has always been one of the smuggest on the planet despite the fact he has about zero competence and the brits would not be crying out for the vaccine as much as they are had they handled the thing better in the first place. They see it as triumph which is perverse.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 08, 2020, 12:09:40 PM
I can agree on that Seaney. He has always been one of the smuggest on the planet despite the fact he has about zero competence and the brits would not be crying out for the vaccine as much as they are had they handled the thing better in the first place. They see it as triumph which is perverse.

It's that Dunkirk spirit of trying to spin a positive when getting your arse handed to you.

Fúck sake, his attempts at emotion on GMB were laughable.

LCohen

Quote from: Seaney on December 08, 2020, 12:04:53 PM
Some headbangers on that twitter feed!  Social obligation to take it or risk ostracism from society.  ::)  Should anyone not vaccinated wear a bell?

Headbangers abound.

There are boyos out there with madcap views and absolutely refuse to engage in meaningful debate.

nrico2006

Anybody read up on it much?  Was it tested on diabetics, asthmatics etc?  In a standard clinical trial, how long are subjects monitored after each stage for side-effects? 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

LCohen

Is it not a bit strange that the posters who are "uneasy" about the vaccine seem to share common traits around answering questions, quoting discredited sources, making claims about the vaccine being forced etc?

Far be from me to suggest that they are one person, in cahoots or gaslit by a common source