Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Easter Legend to save the day

new devil

I'am tossing a coin between it and quevega FB to save my day/week

Homer

leenie

come on "no one tells me" and "artic magic" please......
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

el_cuervo_fc

leenie

big pile of steaming horse dung......
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Catch the high ball

Get in! Broke even for the day after that win, Willie tipped the horse last night on RTE News.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

full back

Quote from: new devil on March 16, 2010, 04:31:44 PM

Hope you done quevega

Louth Exile

St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

sammymaguire

Quote from: sammymaguire on March 16, 2010, 04:17:12 PM
jesus this is a real shitter today.... laying quevega now  :-\

...............................,-~*`?lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll?`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(?`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`?,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)?`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........?```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

The Subbie

had caroles legacy €5e/w @20/1 , also had voler la vedette €10 e/w did'nt go with sway when it came to putting the money down, its saved me day slightly, this is enough to drive a man to take an ojus feed of porter tonight ;D ;D ;D ;D

Candyman

Backed Ruby in the last and had a wee nip at Caroles Legacy e/w... Pulled me rightly back, all or nothing!!
up about a tenner for the day!!! lol :D

new devil

Quote from: full back on March 16, 2010, 04:48:53 PM
Quote from: new devil on March 16, 2010, 04:31:44 PM

Hope you done quevega

Thank god i did...don't know how but up $25 for the day  :)

Lecale2

A bad day all round I think.