Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real1995

From the convention Eddie Hughes takes over as vice chairman from Ollie Hearty...went to a vote from what i heard....
Nice guys always finish second!

bennydorano

crossfire

I read in yesterdays Irish News that Paady heaney believes that Cross Rangers will be around for another year or two. ;) ;)

Joxer

Quote from: Real1995 on December 17, 2008, 02:28:02 PM
From the convention Eddie Hughes takes over as vice chairman from Ollie Hearty...went to a vote from what i heard....

Oh I'd say that went down well in the "Inner Circle"!

Uladh

I'd welcome Eddie hughes getting involved in county affairs. its been a closed shop for years with no new ideas and at least hughes is something different

brokencrossbar1

Eddie is a mover and did an awful lot for Cross.  He ran the ship very well and without his administrative foresight, there may not have been as much success in Cross.  I for one think he will make a huge contribution to the county board and I wish him the best.

corn02

Can't say I know Hughes, but as Uladhs says, fresh ideas, fresh approach.

The county board should be congratulated for the yearbook.

Onion Bag

Quote from: bennydorano on December 17, 2008, 09:34:35 AM
Heard Pedar Toal is back on board, given his weights programme for the Winter.  Nippy isn't going back AFAIK.

Whats wrong Nippy aint going back?

Good to see P Toal back on Board
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Armagh Exile

Eddie will definently shake the Armagh Management Committee up a bit.
He is one of the very few in the Armagh County Board who is not afraid to question the 'top-table'.
Congratulations Eddie.

Throw ball

Was in the Gazette this week that Peadar Toal was going for a trial at Crewe.

bennydorano

Only heard about Peadar's trials last night, meant to be a couple of lower league teams interested in him.

bud

Any word of when a McKenna cup panel will be named?
Does anyone know how the trials went and who performed well?

ogshead

The observer had a very one sided view of the Cross game. I know it's an Armagh paper but the journalism from Joe was very poor!! Cross are no angels and it's a bit rich of Joe slagging off Ballinderry's tactics

crossfire

Were you at the game Ogs Head. ??

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"