Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tevez

Others called up include Gareth O'Neill, Liam O'hare, Paul Courtney, Gareth Smyth, Loughran, Ferris,
Team for next year
1. McKinney
2. Mallon
3. Toner
4. McNulty
5. Kernan
6. McKeever
7.Duffy (although this is a spot a number of players got get in)
8. McGrane
9. Lavery
10. Martin O'Rourke
11. Vernon
12. Liam O'hare
13. McDonnell
14. Clarke
15. Mallon

Vernon could switch with Mallon and be used as a third midfielder!

Subs
Donaghy and mcCleeland will be the two used defensive subs used
Gareth O'Neill will be the used midfield sub
Loughran, McConville will be forward subs used. Looks a good team with subs who can make a difference!

winsamsoon

clans beat the tones last night in the u-21 championship 3-7- 1-7 decent enough game under flood lights
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Aghdavoyle

Quote from: DMarsden on October 12, 2007, 12:14:20 PM

some wee boy from dromintee (lightening fast)

that'd be ronan mccoy. didn't get going either day against cross but has been a revelation all year for us.

Shooter

Quoteclans beat the tones last night in the u-21 championship 3-7- 1-7 decent enough game under flood lights

I was at the clans match last night myself..the match was very stop start due to the ref who hadn't the best of games. Wolfe tones had a terrible game and i think it took a good 20-25 minutes before they scored their first point. There were a few good performances in the clans team and their goals were taken very well.
I was also at the Portadown match today, they best silverbridge by a point. Good enough match but again ref made some poor decisions. Portadown scored a last minute point to win but it was probably a deserved win in the end.

pintsofguinness

I was also at the Portadown match today, they best silverbridge by a point. Good enough match but again ref made some poor decisions. Portadown scored a last minute point to win but it was probably a deserved win in the end.
aah f**k
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

crossfire

Cross were leading Granemore by 1 point 2-9 to 1-11 with 2 minutes left in under 21 championship.
Ref went down with knee injury. After treatment he restarted the match but went down again almost immediately and game was abandoned.

twotwocharlie

I hear mullabawn have a big night out tonight. Tierney will be in top form i'am sure.

armagh leg-end

madden u21s beat shane oneills by 2pts today!
Ard Mhacha Abu

crossfire

Some team there TEVEZ.

Pity you couldn't find a place for Mal Mackin.

BTW Liam O'Hare wouldn't get his place on the Cross team.

diesel-smuggler

cruppen beat sarsfields in the u21 championship in extra time

a real ding dong battle! the ref gave us absolutely feckin nothing! how he gets games in croke park is beyond me!

the referee in the crossmaglen v granemore game broke two bones in his ankle in an accidental collison with a crossmaglen player!

john mcgill

i heard that Benny Tierney was the subject of a surprise This is Your Life spot at the Mullaghbawn do.  He was given a limo ride to the dinner with a hidden camera showing the assembled guests his lift to the dinner.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Any results at all out there today?
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

pintsofguinness

The 'bridge beat Newtown by 5 points. 
We were all over them from the start, led the whole game.  Ref tried to keep them in it with some dodgy frees but Newtown's free taking was atrocious - ref should have knocked them over himself. 
They had a man sent off with 5 minutes to go for dangerously following through on a tackle and putting his two knees into Brendan Byrne's back.  Another could have went right at the end for swinging out of Gerard McGarvey's neck but the ref just blew up.

The two points don't matter but it was good to see some fight in the lads. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Crups beat Keady by 5 points, 15 points to 10.

Sarsfields 4-17 Middletown 1-03; Sarsfields promoted to division 2.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

Onion Bag

Anyone know who won the minor final replay this evening,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!