Best internet booky

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, December 29, 2007, 09:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh4SamAgain

Who has the best internet booky site? I uesd betfair but the site is v slow and in shiye it think. who is better paddy power is the best maybe but there aaothers, Eastwoods is shite to.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Silky

Betfair has gone to the dogs. Very slow at loading up and a difficult user interface. Lone Shark reckons Ladbrooks is good but I stick with PP.

Minder

Quote from: Silky on December 29, 2007, 11:23:00 AM
Betfair has gone to the dogs. Very slow at loading up and a difficult user interface. Lone Shark reckons Ladbrooks is good but I stick with PP.

He reckons they are good because he works for them.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Silky

Guillem2

Betfair is a great idea but their technology doesn't work fast enough.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

bombidal

I would say Paddy Power are the best. They are a bit of craic.
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Minder

Paddy Power are a shower of bollocks, i emailed them a few weeks ago when the New England Patriots were 11-0 in NFL asking them for a price for them to go undefeated and go 16-0. They replied that they would get back to me when he they had passed my query to the traders, they never did. The Patriots went 16-0 last night.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hardy

The best bookie is the one offering the best odds for the bet you want, assuming you accept that they're all equally likely to pay or welch, which is the only other valid consideration I can think of. Open accounts with all the main online bookies and exchanges (it doesn't cost anything) and use oddschecker.com to get the best deal for each individual bet.

Smokin Joe

Quote from: bombidal on December 29, 2007, 07:30:46 PM

Good man Bombidal.  You're not too slow to get the auld recommendation in for your employer, yet when you were asked to contribute on the thread started by Lone Shark a few months ago re the disgraceful price cut on one of his bets by yourself, ye were nowhere to be seen.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Smokin Joe on December 31, 2007, 12:50:46 PM

Good man Bombidal.  You're not too slow to get the auld recommendation in for your employer, yet when you were asked to contribute on the thread started by Lone Shark a few months ago re the disgraceful price cut on one of his bets by yourself, ye were nowhere to be seen.

Do you think James Bond would have time to be on here posting?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

bombidal

I have to laugh at you... serious bee in your bonnet.

bombidal

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 31, 2007, 05:16:24 PM

Do you think James Bond would have time to be on here posting?

he probably would but James realises there are better things to be doing

Smokin Joe

Quote from: bombidal on January 01, 2008, 08:45:16 PM

Not really.  I'm just a guy who takes his punting seriously and think that it was a disgrace that you cut the odds on his bet despite him having it authorised by the manager in the shop. 

And then to come on here and say that Powers are "the best" and "a bit of craic" without letting the OP know that you happen to work for them would be bad enough in most cases, but it is further compunded by your spineless actions re the bet that Lone Shark had with ye a few months ago.

But sure as long as ye are a "bit of craic" it doesn't matter if you get the correct winnings paid to you if you happen to get the odd winner...............................

bombidal

Quote from: Smokin Joe on January 01, 2008, 09:45:42 PM
Quote from: bombidal on January 01, 2008, 08:45:16 PM

Not really.  I'm just a guy who takes his punting seriously and think that it was a disgrace that you cut the odds on his bet despite him having it authorised by the manager in the shop. 

And then to come on here and say that Powers are "the best" and "a bit of craic" without letting the OP know that you happen to work for them would be bad enough in most cases, but it is further compunded by your spineless actions re the bet that Lone Shark had with ye a few months ago.

But sure as long as ye are a "bit of craic" it doesn't matter if you get the correct winnings paid to you if you happen to get the odd winner...............................

the correct winnings were paid my friend