when dose everybody stop work 4 christmas

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, December 20, 2007, 09:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh4SamAgain

When does every body stop for chistmas and what do u all do when you do stop for christmas.
we all stoped for chistmas yesterday at 12 o clock and went to the pub and had sum samwitchs and then went on the ripe. Ino sum lads are working in tesco and they have to work on chistmas eve. Thats pretty crap.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

BallyLad

Are you trying to rub it in?  Don't finish until tomorrow, officially 5.00pm but hopefuly come 3.00pm the boss might decide to let us off.
Happy Christmas

stpauls

i will be finished at 4 tomorrow, but will be back in the office come the 27th! hopefully the phones stay quiet for them 2 days next week!!

the green man

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

5 Sams

Tomorrow PM sometime and then on the "ripe" for a week in Kerry ;D ;D
The Aristocrat Years

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Stop today at 12, will start the wine in the office in half an hour, then down to 10 Square for Christmas lunch then on the razz for the rest of the day.
Not back til 7th Jan!!  ;D

And no, I don't work for the Civil Service!  :D
Tbc....

Heshs Umpire

Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

nifan

thebandit

thejuice

5:30 tomorra, and Im heading straight to the Airport and headin' back accross the water to home in the beautiful county, cant wait
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

bingobus

gerry

Christmas eve at 7.30pm and back on 27th at 7am.   >:( >:( >:(
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,