Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Good to have Forest back in the top division.

But that was a cast iron peno for Huddersfield in the second half.  No idea how VAR didn't overturn the ref's decision.

SHEEDY

Quote from: Hound on May 29, 2022, 06:32:16 PM

But that was a cast iron peno for Huddersfield in the second half.  No idea how VAR didn't overturn the ref's decision.
just seen highlights, Huddersfield can feel hard done by, the should've had at least one penalty, maybe 2.
nil satis nisi optimum

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Hound

Quote from: SHEEDY on May 29, 2022, 08:09:23 PM

just seen highlights, Huddersfield can feel hard done by, the should've had at least one penalty, maybe 2.
Given the importance of the game, I'd class it as the worst decision in English football since VAR! No excuse

ONeill

Great to see Forest back. Though anyone who writes Notts Forest should be shot. Have seen it several times on social media. Would be like calling Everton 'Liverpool Everton'.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Capt Pat

Quote from: Hound on May 29, 2022, 10:00:24 PM

Given the importance of the game, I'd class it as the worst decision in English football since VAR! No excuse

The ref and var not giving Evrton a penalty late in the game against city for handball. It ended up costing Liverpool the league.

Turf

Always liked Notts Forest, one of the traditional clubs.
Good to see them back and considering where they were at the start of the season it makes it an even more remarkable achievement.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 30, 2022, 12:25:01 AM

The ref and var not giving Evrton a penalty late in the game against city for handball. It ended up costing Liverpool the league.

These things have a way of evening themselves out over the season
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hound

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 30, 2022, 12:25:01 AM

That wasn't a correct decision, but there was some subjectivity in it. The Huddersfield field one was 100% clear cut

Never beat the deeler

Better load up!

Quote from: ONeill on May 29, 2022, 11:06:23 PM
Great to see Forest back. Though anyone who writes Notts Forest should be shot. Have seen it several times on social media. Would be like calling Everton 'Liverpool Everton'.

Quote from: Turf on May 30, 2022, 05:24:42 AM
Always liked Notts Forest, one of the traditional clubs.
Good to see them back and considering where they were at the start of the season it makes it an even more remarkable achievement.
Hasta la victoria siempre

seafoid

Having Forest and Leeds in the top division is like a throwback to the early 90s.

nrico2006

Always liked Nottingham Forest myself.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

RedHand88

Quote from: seafoid on May 31, 2022, 08:40:17 AM
Having Forest and Leeds in the top division is like a throwback to the early 90s.

All we need now is Sheffield Wednesday and Ipswich. Be great to bring back the baggy shirts too.

Eire90

Quote from: RedHand88 on May 31, 2022, 10:25:06 AM
Quote from: seafoid on May 31, 2022, 08:40:17 AM

All we need now is Sheffield Wednesday and Ipswich. Be great to bring back the baggy shirts too.

gaa should bring back those shirts with colors too and proper long sleeves

quit yo jibbajabba

Trevor Giles has already applied for an exemption