Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markl121

Quote from: tintin25 on February 08, 2024, 04:47:35 PMAnyone had lip sync issues with a firestick?  Audio always seems to be slightly ahead of the visual.  Got a VPN which sorted buffering but syncing issues still remain.  There is a AV Sync Tuning setting which does fix the issue temporarily but seems I'm having to do this everytime I log in.
Yes mines does this. Tried to sync with the thing on firestick settings. Issue is every stream is a different degree if sync.

gallsman

On legit, native apps, or on IPTV?

Never on the former, plenty on the latter.

Itchy

Quote from: markl121 on February 08, 2024, 05:36:27 PM
Quote from: tintin25 on February 08, 2024, 04:47:35 PMAnyone had lip sync issues with a firestick?  Audio always seems to be slightly ahead of the visual.  Got a VPN which sorted buffering but syncing issues still remain.  There is a AV Sync Tuning setting which does fix the issue temporarily but seems I'm having to do this everytime I log in.
Yes mines does this. Tried to sync with the thing on firestick settings. Issue is every stream is a different degree if sync.

Try use an external player like vlc but I'd say it's your provider that's the problem

tintin25

Quote from: gallsman on February 08, 2024, 06:32:19 PMOn legit, native apps, or on IPTV?

Never on the former, plenty on the latter.

The latter

gallsman

That's the stream, not the firestick.

Main Street

Have a look into audio settings, should be  'enable stereo', not 'best available'.