Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 07, 2021, 09:47:09 PM
It is 1-4 now. Leicester could be about to lose out on the champions league again.
Their final 3 games are against Man United,Chelsea and Spurs..
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

rodney trotter

Leicester could throw away the Top 4 for the second season. Whatever it is about Brendan Rodgers his teams crumble when the pressure is on, same at Liverpool

Hoof Hearted

Now 4-2 and Leicester missed a sitter
Imagine genuinely supporting Newcastle and being 4-0 after 73 minutes and sitting yourself for a win !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Cunny Funt

Quote from: rodney trotter on May 07, 2021, 09:48:43 PM
Leicester could throw away the Top 4 for the second season. Whatever it is about Brendan Rodgers his teams crumble when the pressure is on, same at Liverpool

He lost the plot tonight when Evans got injured in the warm up. The schedule the Premier league has given Man United could work in Leicesters favour. Under normal circumstances I'd expect United to beat Leicester in Old Trafford but that's looking less likely now as United will probably play a 2nd string side in that match.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 07, 2021, 10:11:52 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on May 07, 2021, 09:48:43 PM

He lost the plot tonight when Evans got injured in the warm up. The schedule the Premier league has given Man United could work in Leicesters favour. Under normal circumstances I'd expect United to beat Leicester in Old Trafford but that's looking less likely now as United will probably play a 2nd string side in that match.

Leicester have a FA Cup final 4 days after that Utd match.

Boycey

I'd of thought Sunday and Tuesday may be United's 2 strongest teams?

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Boycey on May 07, 2021, 10:20:29 PM

Not when pool is the 3rd game
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Boycey on May 07, 2021, 10:20:29 PM
Sunday, Thursday I'd expect Ole to pick his strongest team.

Milltown Row2

The only game that will shape Liverpool's hope of top four is how Chelsea go tomorrow v City, if Liverpool can win against their old feeder club and Chelsea lose then they have a chance, providing they win at fortress Anfield
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

Loads of different scenarios but I'd be all for getting the points required ASAP. Go strong against Villa, Leicester get 4 points job done. Fiddle about with shadow team lose to Leicester maybe and with the best will in the world even our strongest team can get beaten by Liverpool. Potentially Utd mightn't need any more points to be top 4 but pragmatist I am I'd rather get the points rather than worry who we get them against....

Anyway I see the protest plans forming so maybe there be no game Thurs anyway

Dire Ear

Quote from: laoislad on May 07, 2021, 09:48:33 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on May 07, 2021, 09:47:09 PM
It is 1-4 now. Leicester could be about to lose out on the champions league again.
Their final 3 games are against Man United,Chelsea and Spurs..
Tight finish, they'd have expected 3 points tonight

Dire Ear

Quote from: Boycey on May 07, 2021, 11:15:58 PM
Loads of different scenarios but I'd be all for getting the points required ASAP. Go strong against Villa, Leicester get 4 points job done. Fiddle about with shadow team lose to Leicester maybe and with the best will in the world even our strongest team can get beaten by Liverpool. Potentially Utd mightn't need any more points to be top 4 but pragmatist I am I'd rather get the points rather than worry who we get them against....

Anyway I see the protest plans forming so maybe there be no game Thurs anyway
Not sure if you jest, but another protest couldn't help the team??

Boycey

Some finish to Championship season, Derby currently staying up but I'd not bet my house on it staying that way

shark

Quote from: Boycey on May 08, 2021, 02:22:21 PM
Some finish to Championship season, Derby currently staying up but I'd not bet my house on it staying that way

Sickener for Rotherham. Looked like they'd done enough. The Derby Wednesday game ended up being 12 minutes behind the Rotherham game. Changed the game theory dynamics involved.

gawa316

Quote from: Boycey on May 08, 2021, 02:22:21 PM

Watched the last 4 mins...what was that debit at kicking the ball out from the free kick, it's not rugby?!