Mourinho sacked!

Its all a soap opera for men i tells ye

imtommygunn

Never understood why spurs hired him.

johnnycool

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 19, 2021, 10:23:15 AM
Mourinho sacked!

Good day to bury bad news and all that..

quit yo jibbajabba

Saw a tweet he refused to take training due to the proposed Super League. If so fair fcuks to him leaving aside all the other issues with the man.

Anyway ive work to do. Laters. What a day. And its only 1030 ffs

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 19, 2021, 10:40:15 AM
Saw a tweet he refused to take training due to the proposed Super League. If so fair fcuks to him leaving aside all the other issues with the man.

Listening to TalkSPORT while out running and Jim White is literally coming in his jocks with all the breaking news this morning  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hound

I wouldn't believe that!

BennyCake

So he lasted a bit longer than Christmas. An absolute bullshitter. Nothing else matters but him. Spurs are well rid of him.

But some other big club will no doubt hire him and he'll destroy them too.

GJL

Quote from: BennyCake on April 19, 2021, 10:55:06 AM
So he lasted a bit longer than Christmas. An absolute bullshitter. Nothing else matters but him. Spurs are well rid of him.

But some other big club will no doubt hire him and he'll destroy them too.

I'd say his next job may be an international team. He is a spent force at club level. All be it with a lot of trophies in the bag.

Be interesting to see who Spurs have lined up...

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Hound on April 19, 2021, 10:51:29 AM

I wouldn't believe that!

Fair enough. Thought it was a blue tick account but seems to have started from a "banter" account. Still a really really weird time to sack your manager...week before a cup final?!

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 19, 2021, 01:17:34 PM
Quote from: Hound on April 19, 2021, 10:51:29 AM

I wouldn't believe that!

Fair enough. Thought it was a blue tick account but seems to have started from a "banter" account. Still a really really weird time to sack your manager...week before a cup final?!

And replace him with Ryan Mason!

dec

When do Premier League kickoff times get set? The kickoffs for May 1st are still all listed for 3pm Saturday.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/scores-fixtures/2021-05-01

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: dec on April 19, 2021, 01:53:04 PM
When do Premier League kickoff times get set? The kickoffs for May 1st are still all listed for 3pm Saturday.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/scores-fixtures/2021-05-01

Should be announced this week, before Friday I would imagine if not impacted by the outside factors.

BennyCake

Somebody else's fault again. Deflect the blame. What a tool.

Captain Obvious

Mourinho sacked!

Odd appointment, everyone knew he was no longer special and now odd to sack him before a cup final.

J70

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 19, 2021, 04:08:48 PM
Mourinho sacked!

Odd appointment, everyone knew he was no longer special and now odd to sack him before a cup final.

It does seem very bitter and petty.

Chances are City will win handily, but Jose got them there. You think they'd let him see out the week and lead the team.

Maybe they're afraid he might win it, and then they'd be sacking the man who brought a very rare trophy to the club.