Badger Baiting

Started by smelmoth, May 21, 2021, 09:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dire Ear

Quote from: J70 on May 27, 2021, 08:07:42 PM
Quote from: StPatsAbu on May 21, 2021, 11:00:40 PM
Badger baiting involves digging a badger out of its set, breaking its back with a spade so it can't run away, then putting one or 2 dogs on it. With a broken spine the badger only has use of its front claws meaning only the dog has a chance of surviving, typically with horrific facial and upper body injuries. I'd worry for the wives and kids of men who do this stuff. Strangely the vast majority of them support clubs with a history of violence like Rangers, Millwall, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. There seems to be a connection between animal blood sports and football hooliganism for sure.

For five seconds I thought I was reading a mature, sensible contribution on a serious topic from you. I was surprised.

But, being a moronic gobshite, I guess you're just incapable of posting something worthy of respect.
Yes, he's a complete tool

Main Street

Quote from: oakleaflad on May 28, 2021, 11:09:55 AM
Family have a farm, never been involved in lamping but I understand why farmers would do it when the foxes start lifting lambs. Locally there used to be a fella who basically did the farmers job for them. Not sure if still in action.
That's quite a difference from sadistic blood lust.

johnnycool

Family have a farm, never been involved in lamping but I understand why farmers would do it when the foxes start lifting lambs. Locally there used to be a fella who basically did the farmers job for them. Not sure if still in action.

Every rural area has one of those lads;

Our local one was telling me the best way to kill ferrule cats was place a saucer of milk below a flat roof and to get onto the flat roof with a paving stone and once they'd got as many wee heads in the milk to let the paver drop. His record was 5 in the one go!!

quit yo jibbajabba

Jesus h Jonny 😂😂 some bad heures about

I'd a boy a locka years back had got a new phone for xmas and proceeded to show me a video of a pig gettin beheaded with a chainsaw...and how it still ran around for a few seconds afterwards...

Plenty of bloodthirsty boyos in the country

smelmoth

Quote from: johnnycool on May 28, 2021, 02:35:45 PM

Every rural area has one of those lads;

Our local one was telling me the best way to kill ferrule cats was place a saucer of milk below a flat roof and to get onto the flat roof with a paving stone and once they'd got as many wee heads in the milk to let the paver drop. His record was 5 in the one go!!

A civilised society would perform an intervention there

smelmoth

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 28, 2021, 02:43:10 PM
Jesus h Jonny 😂😂 some bad heures about

I'd a boy a locka years back had got a new phone for xmas and proceeded to show me a video of a pig gettin beheaded with a chainsaw...and how it still ran around for a few seconds afterwards...

Plenty of bloodthirsty boyos in the country
A civilised society would perform an intervention there

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

It's always been a big thing in Derry City especially out around Shantallow, ferrets , lurchers, lamping, hunting , fox and broc the main victims. I've noticed less at past few years

Rudi

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 31, 2021, 10:15:44 AM
It's always been a big thing in Derry City especially out around Shantallow, ferrets , lurchers, lamping, hunting , fox and broc the main victims. I've noticed less at past few years

Plenty of Badgers in Derry ;D

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Rudi on May 31, 2021, 10:22:37 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 31, 2021, 10:15:44 AM

Plenty of Badgers in Derry ;D

Lol. Can't deny it