Things your other half does that annoy you

Started by Boycey, April 28, 2020, 03:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

In defence of my gender, do not underestimate the impact of PMT/hormones. 

There's at least one on here who would know my OH, and will back me up that my OH doesn't have too many complaints. 

ON THE OTHER HAND...he wears the same tshirt and jeans day in, day out.  I think he still has his football socks from school.   

imtommygunn

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rois on April 28, 2020, 09:22:55 PM

There's at least one on here who would know my OH, and will back me up that my OH doesn't have too many complaints. 

ON THE OTHER HAND...he wears the same tshirt and jeans day in, day out.  I think he still has his football socks from school.   

Been worse since lockdown!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: Rois on April 28, 2020, 09:22:55 PM

I bet he has plenty.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Eamonnca1

Rois

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 28, 2020, 11:47:21 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 28, 2020, 07:04:44 PM
I'd say you are are pain in the hole to live with.

Ok.
It's not just you Eamonnca, laoislad is ironically being a bit of a nag on this thread.

Itchy

Quote from: Boycey on April 28, 2020, 03:04:16 PM
Don't say breathing  :)

In these times of Covid19 we are spending far more time together than we were designed for, what random irritations have surfaced in your home.

My Mrs spends far too much time doing superfluous tasks, I swear to God if she sweeps the floor again while tutting, presumably cause I've not done it, I'll lose it.

She's taken to saying "do you want to" which actually means she wants me to do something.

I'd say if we asked your missus that question she'd fill the forum with her response ;)

Boycey

She definitely would Itchy that sort of the point of the thread. One thing she would say though is that I'm a reasonable person, having a different slant on something doesn't make you unreasonable  :)

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: screenexile on April 28, 2020, 05:47:23 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 28, 2020, 05:45:03 PM
Maybe I'm an exception but feck all bothers me about the other half. Maybe having been there before and had a tough divorce has made me more appreciative of someone who gives a damn and really supports me when I need it and vice verse....there's always small things that would be annoying but nothing of major consequence.

She's on the board isn't she???

I'm always available for a pm if you need to talk/escape?? ;)

Was telling her the craic there about this thread....she called me an awful bollix ;D.....sure you'd expect nothing less from a Tyronie!

ONeill

She's always butchering things over the kitchen table where my jigsaw is.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tyrdub

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 28, 2020, 04:50:56 PM
Quote from: Boycey on April 28, 2020, 03:04:16 PM
Don't say breathing  :)

In these times of Covid19 we are spending far more time together than we were designed for, what random irritations have surfaced in your home.

My Mrs spends far too much time doing superfluous tasks, I swear to God if she sweeps the floor again while tutting, presumably cause I've not done it, I'll lose it.

She's taken to saying "do you want to" which actually means she wants me to do something.

Mine does that too. Drives me nuts!

+++++1

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

The more i read this thread the happier i get with my wife...To be fair i wouldn't last a week with another woman as i'm not very good around the house...In 20 years of marriage I've never washed a dish, ironed, cleaned, hoovered, etc etc you get the drift...In fact i actually don't know what my role is around the home as she does everything. She even washes and valet's the car every week and cuts the grass.
Before you start on me she loves it, she wouldn't see me in her way, from she gets up to she goes to bed she's always on the go. Cooking, cleaning...the lot. She done the same for her mum before she got married and her great Aunt. I on the other hand come from a family of 5, 4 older sisters who done everything around the house and i'd nothing to do at home either. So basically my whole life (46 years) I've done nothing around the house. I'd be in the sh1t if she was to dump me as i wouldn't have a clue...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

imtommygunn

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 29, 2020, 09:14:27 AM
Quote from: screenexile on April 28, 2020, 05:47:23 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 28, 2020, 05:45:03 PM
Maybe I'm an exception but feck all bothers me about the other half. Maybe having been there before and had a tough divorce has made me more appreciative of someone who gives a damn and really supports me when I need it and vice verse....there's always small things that would be annoying but nothing of major consequence.

She's on the board isn't she???

I'm always available for a pm if you need to talk/escape?? ;)

Was telling her the craic there about this thread....she called me an awful bollix ;D.....sure you'd expect nothing less from a Tyronie!

I thought she was perfect until I read the Tyronie bit ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: illdecide on April 29, 2020, 12:31:01 PM
The more i read this thread the happier i get with my wife...To be fair i wouldn't last a week with another woman as i'm not very good around the house...In 20 years of marriage I've never washed a dish, ironed, cleaned, hoovered, etc etc you get the drift...In fact i actually don't know what my role is around the home as she does everything. She even washes and valet's the car every week and cuts the grass.
Before you start on me she loves it, she wouldn't see me in her way, from she gets up to she goes to bed she's always on the go. Cooking, cleaning...the lot. She done the same for her mum before she got married and her great Aunt. I on the other hand come from a family of 5, 4 older sisters who done everything around the house and i'd nothing to do at home either. So basically my whole life (46 years) I've done nothing around the house. I'd be in the sh1t if she was to dump me as i wouldn't have a clue...

I cook 3 times a week cut the grass, all the diy and tidy kitchen up straight after dinner! Oh and put the bins out, I thought I had it easy!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea