Dirua

Started by drici, July 01, 2016, 09:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

I asked a question I was in no way saying that is the case... might be better just to remove it and be on the safe side!

gallsman

Quote from: Nigel White on July 21, 2016, 12:36:00 PM
So it's bollix in other words. If anyone wants an idea as to what the going tourist rate is go to Buttercrane Bureau de Change's site.

No, there are plenty of ways to get the interbank rate in this day and age. Try to keep up.

drici

(0.832980)

Nigel White

Quote from: gallsman on July 21, 2016, 02:21:10 PM
So it's bollix in other words. If anyone wants an idea as to what the going tourist rate is go to Buttercrane Bureau de Change's site.

No, there are plenty of ways to get the interbank rate in this day and age. Try to keep up.
Well fill us all in then.

gallsman

Quote from: Nigel White on July 21, 2016, 08:23:16 PM
Quote from: gallsman on July 21, 2016, 02:21:10 PM

Well fill us all in then.

Say please.

gallsman

There's a good boy.

Check out an app called Revolut. Been mentioned a few times on here and there's a big thread about it on boards.ie.

Great service altogether that allows you to main maintain balances in Euro, sterling and dollars and switch between them at interbank rate for no fee, commission etc.
They also provide a MasterCard that allows you to past in local currency in about 100 countries an be then debit from your euro, sterling or dollar balance, again at interbank rate with no fee.

Boycey

There are also much more low tech options to getting a fairer rate than banks/bureau

Nigel White

Quote from: gallsman on July 21, 2016, 09:43:42 PM
There's a good boy.

Check out an app called Revolut. Been mentioned a few times on here and there's a big thread about it on boards.ie.

Great service altogether that allows you to main maintain balances in Euro, sterling and dollars and switch between them at interbank rate for no fee, commission etc.
They also provide a MasterCard that allows you to past in local currency in about 100 countries an be then debit from your euro, sterling or dollar balance, again at interbank rate with no fee.
Sounds too much hassle to me, Boycey seems to have easier ways, and he's less of a bollix than you seem to be.  Say please, there's a good boy. Catch yourself on ffs.

gallsman

Well, you decided to act the **** earlier in the thread so I figured you could do with a dose of humility. Once you  thought there might be a chance to save a few quid, you were more than happy to play along but of course have now deleted it, making you look like even more of a tit.

I love the hypocrisy though - once it was pointed out to you that your unnecessarily aggressive input into the thread was, you know, wrong, you were all ears but now, of course, it's all a load of hassle to you. Can't be bothered etc. Well done.

Nigel White

Aren't you the great fella altogether.  Are you a teacher by any chance?

gallsman

Quote from: Nigel White on July 22, 2016, 07:53:52 AM
What a load of complete bollix.  Are you a teacher by any chance?

No no, trust me, you look like a tit. A topic you express interest in (albeit rudely) and after receiving some information on it, your response is to feign disinterest. Now just run along with your tail between your legs.

Nigel White

Are you a teacher?

gallsman

Quote from: Nigel White on July 22, 2016, 08:05:41 AM
Are you a teacher?

No, I'm not. Don't really see where you got the logic in drawing that conclusion.

Also, I'm sure with all your editing and deletion of comments, you fancy yourself as a hilarious troll who has reeled another one in. I'm having my fun too.

Nigel White

No, nothing like that at all.

drici