Giggsy getting giggy with it

Started by Capt Pat, May 21, 2011, 03:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Is this website based in the south of ireland. If so we can name Giggs as the footballer who was playing away from home with another team. Super injunctions only apply in the UK.

Milltown Row2

Who cares? fair play, that team looks a cracker, the grass on the pitch looks greener. Some teams have problems and it's ok to try out for another team before you go for a 5 year contract.

Are we not bored with how long the negotiations have went? and the only one making big doh out of this is the Manager of the player making the allegations.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

SHEEDY

ryan giggs is 'allegedly' taking legal action against twitter. i cant imogen why?
nil satis nisi optimum

Tony Baloney

This premiership footballer is embarrassing himself. At this stage everyone knows his identity so unless this Imogen doll is going to say he has a small c**k what has he got to lose.

muppet

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 21, 2011, 07:50:06 PM
This premiership footballer is embarrassing himself. At this stage everyone knows his identity so unless this Imogen doll is going to say he has a small c**k what has he got to lose.

He'll never make it stand up in court!
MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

He's making a right dick of himself, everyone knows what he done so the only thing he's doing is prolonging it, it would have been last weeks news by now if he left it alone.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

paco

I wonder what Fergie makes of the whole thing. He was criticising Twitter during the week and, in the build-up to the Champion's League final, I'd say this is bound to be causing a bit of an unnecessary distraction within the camp.

gallsman

Quote from: paco on May 21, 2011, 07:57:52 PM
I wonder what Fergie makes of the whole thing. He was criticising Twitter during the week and, in the build-up to the Champion's League final, I'd say this is bound to be causing a bit of an unnecessary distraction within the camp.

Rooney and Ravel Morrison had a bit of trouble on it during the week too. People like Ferdinand seem entertaining and more than capable of handling the abuse a platform like Twitter allows people to hurl in their direction. Not sure about the likes of Rooney or Morrison.

Milltown Row2

Imogen making out to be some sort of victim here! Only one victim here and that's the wife. Who told the press in the first place? Is Max her manager
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paco

What happened Morrison? Didn't know he was on Twitter, seems a bit of a character, must follow him! I can't help but feel that Fergie would be a lot more outspoken about this if it had been some other, less established player.

gallsman

Quote from: paco on May 21, 2011, 08:36:46 PM
What happened Morrison? Didn't know he was on Twitter, seems a bit of a character, must follow him! I can't help but feel that Fergie would be a lot more outspoken about this if it had been some other, less established player.

Not much, came out and said the awards dinner was a pile of shit and took some stick about it. Hastily retracted his comments and said it was because he was angry at the time.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 21, 2011, 07:52:34 PM
He's making a right dick of himself, everyone knows what he done so the only thing he's doing is prolonging it, it would have been last weeks news by now if he left it alone.
Exactly, that's why Piers Morgan said on Twitter that he needs to get himself a new lawyer as it looks like he is being poorly advised. The horse has bolted and I'm sure he has had "the conversation" with his missus so it's time he brought an end to the whole charade and as you say it will be old news very soon.