Mid West Radio (MWR)

Started by Shrewdness, January 26, 2010, 08:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 03, 2010, 10:18:32 PM
a Mayo that would eat Kerry for breakfast and Shite out their best and boldest, dusters and all

Any chance of gettin a few o' them oul' tablets off ya  ;D ;D ;D
By the way Ballagh is in Roscommon ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Rossfan on February 03, 2010, 10:26:28 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 03, 2010, 10:18:32 PM
a Mayo that would eat Kerry for breakfast and Shite out their best and boldest, dusters and all

Any chance of gettin a few o' them oul' tablets off ya  ;D ;D ;D
By the way Ballagh is in Roscommon ;)

Westmeath Co.Co. has annexed the Western Shore of Athlone  ;D
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Shrewdness

I see where MWR won 2 national advertising awards, for 2 ads done by Padraig Walsh.

One was adjudicated by a judging panel, the other by public vote, where the public logged on to some obscure website to log their vote.

This is the good bit. Padraig Walsh spent the entire week leading up to the awards, literally pleading with listeners on his radio show, to log on to this website, and cast their votes for him and the ad that he did.

Then , when he actually manages to win it, MWR crack open the champagne and spend the whole day announcing their great achievement :o

One of their other presenters (Tim Norton),,for want of a better word, recently announced that someone had left their purse in a taxi the previous night, and then asked any taxi drivers in that area to check if anyone had left a ''taxi in their purse'' :D

You couldn't script some of the shit these people come out with.

Farrandeelin

And the bloody friggers didn't have the match on the radio yesterday.  >:(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mayo4Sam

I would have said the death notices are one of the best things on it, the only way for lots of people to hear news if they're not out & about
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me