Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 18, 2021, 06:34:50 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on June 18, 2021, 03:56:30 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 17, 2021, 10:43:43 PM
For those that don't know we have an IME school in the heart of Shantallow , second oldest in North 1983 .

They have no canteen ,just huts , no permanent classrooms, no play hall. SF are a big reason for this.

You've had SDLP MPs for how many years? If your tea got cold you'd blame SF you absolute bore.

I wish you could see the absolute bitterness, silliness and sheer snobbery emanating from your posts in the last day. When a succession of people are trying to all tell you the same thing about your mentality....well... they can't all be wrong.

It has nothing to do with MPs.

sF decided to split away from the first school to form another because they couldn't get full control of the first , then unbelievably approved a third when everyone knew it wasn't sustainable. We now have the very sad situation where the numbers in the 3 combined are no bigger than when we had 1 and because each don't meet the numbers threshold they can't get major capital. I know this case inside out . . Sinn fein caused this by 2, blunders,they approved the third school to spite the dup who had previously not approved it on black and White Sustainability data. Political fundamentalism caused the first split. They wanted a school where they controlled board and political ethos - they wanted mini Shinners indoctrinated via school.

Of course you know it inside out. Sure we all know that you know everything that's happening, past, present and future, in Derry. You never fail to remind us.  The problem is you expose your claims as utter waffle far too often.

Do I need to remind you (and everyone else) about your little gem around a book of signatures in a Derry SF office? I was fairly astonished in fairness about how much detail you know about this book given that you are hardly someone who frequents SF offices very often.

Like I say, you're just a bitter little spoofer.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on June 18, 2021, 08:43:35 AM
For those that don't know we have an IME school in the heart of Shantallow , second oldest in North 1983 .

They have no canteen ,just huts , no permanent classrooms, no play hall. SF are a big reason for this.

You've had SDLP MPs for how many years? If your tea got cold you'd blame SF you absolute bore.

I wish you could see the absolute bitterness, silliness and sheer snobbery emanating from your posts in the last day. When a succession of people are trying to all tell you the same thing about your mentality....well... they can't all be wrong.

sF decided to split away from the first school to form another because they couldn't get full control of the first , then unbelievably approved a third when everyone knew it wasn't sustainable. We now have the very sad situation where the numbers in the 3 combined are no bigger than when we had 1 and because each don't meet the numbers threshold they can't get major capital. I know this case inside out . . Sinn fein caused this by 2, blunders,they approved the third school to spite the dup who had previously not approved it on black and White Sustainability data. Political fundamentalism caused the first split. They wanted a school where they controlled board and political ethos - they wanted mini Shinners indoctrinated via school.

Of course you know it inside out. Sure we all know that you know everything that's happening, past, present and future, in Derry. You never fail to remind us.  The problem is you expose your claims as utter waffle far too often.

Do I need to remind you (and everyone else) about your little gem around a book of signatures in a Derry SF office? I was fairly astonished in fairness about how much detail you know about this book given that you are hardly someone who frequents SF offices very often.

Really that's it? Lol.
You do realise ive family in the book.. I said that at the time. And it wasn't signatures , keep up . What was it you called me ? Simpleton ? Give some real examples of waffle . I can only remember once where my facts were wrong . Not bad to be honest.

Next subject . Ciste infheistíochta na Gaeilge . Discuss

Itchy

So SF decide what schools get upgraded I presume in the 6 counties and its as simple as that. There are no other criteria that must be met? Even if your school is hard done by (and I am not doubting it, plenty of schools all around the island are hard done by and are in unacceptable condition), why would you be so against the ILA that it looked like they would finally get over the line. Surely that would help not hinder. You have a track record of bitter resentfullness against SF so the only thing I can conclude is that you are angry at "who" got the deal done rather than the deal itself. I am sure you have heard the phrase about biting off your nose to spite your face?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Itchy on June 18, 2021, 09:26:14 AM

So SF decide what schools get upgraded I presume in the 6 counties and its as simple as that. There are no other criteria that must be met? Even if your school is hard done by (and I am not doubting it, plenty of schools all around the island are hard done by and are in unacceptable condition), why would you be so against the ILA that it looked like they would finally get over the line. Surely that would help not hinder. You have a track record of bitter resentfullness against SF so the only thing I can conclude is that you are angry at "who" got the deal done rather than the deal itself. I am sure you have heard the phrase about biting off your nose to spite your face?

I'm not angry at all

Of course it's a good thing. And it's was the Brits delivered it anyhow . But I get frustrated at the language being used as a political football

johnnycool

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 18, 2021, 09:43:08 AM

I'm not angry at all

Of course it's a good thing. And it's was the Brits delivered it anyhow . But I get frustrated at the language being used as a political football

;D

Shinners don't take their seats in WM, yet have more leverage than Colum and Claire who once again were caught on the hop..

trueblue1234

I'm not angry at all

Like what you've been doing for the last 24 hrs?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 18, 2021, 08:47:03 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on June 18, 2021, 08:43:35 AM

Really that's it? Lol.
You do realise ive family in the book.. I said that at the time. And it wasn't signatures , keep up . What was it you called me ? Simpleton ? Give some real examples of waffle . I can only remember once where my facts were wrong . Not bad to be honest.

Next subject . Ciste infheistíochta na Gaeilge . Discuss

Real examples of waffle?lol You claimed the signatures in this book were of people who were involved to any level with the IRA and that this then represented an accurate barometer of support levels for the IRA during the troubles. All we have to do in order to accept that as a valid claim would be to assume:

- That everyone who supported the IRA or believed it was legitimate, must have then either joined it or provided assistance to it
- That every single one of those people in the region were happy to have their name in a book saying they were involved with the IRA and has their name recorded in the book.
- That even those politically opposed to SF set that aside to call into a SF office to sign names in a SF book.
- That everyone who joined/helped the IRA in the area is now dead, given that  you said familes are asked to sign it in the event of the person's death.
- That every one of the families invited to sign it, took up the invite.

Again, if you believe that this book is reliable evidence of the levels of IRA support among nationalists during the troubles, then that would mean each of the conditions above would have to be true.

We would also have to believe that you, a bitterly anti-SF individual, routinely call into a SF office so as to keep an up to date knowledge of who's names are in the book.

Its up there with yesterday's claim that the British Governments decision to legislate for a Language Act had nothing to do with SF threatening to not nominate a Dep First Minister and asking the Sec of State to take this action, but rather that it actually happened because all the parties suddenly decided to put pressure on for it at the same time.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: johnnycool on June 18, 2021, 09:45:12 AM

I'm not angry at all

;D

Shinners don't take their seats in WM, yet have more leverage than Colum and Claire who once again were caught on the hop..

Really not sure why we are talking about SDLP . But I'm quite sure the Brits delivered language act based on a failure of local parties to push through previous agreement. All parties bar dup and UUP called for the legislation to be pushed through both here and at Westminster

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 18, 2021, 09:45:56 AM

I'm not angry at all

Nope. I've no political leverage at all. I'm an ordinary citizen

Snapchap

Of course it's a good thing.
Glad to hear you've changed your mind, and recognise that a Language Act is a "good thing". Only yesterday you dismissed it as unnecessary and as a:
"
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 17, 2021, 09:49:13 PM
pretty toothless law

And it's was the Brits delivered it anyhow .
As a result of pressure from which party, not to nominate a Deputy First Minister? Typical. Happy to enjoy the success achieved by SF but still finds a way to attack SF for delivering it.

But I get frustrated at the language being used as a political football
Pure gold! I suggest you read through your posts of the last few pages and how you have been using knowledge of the Irish language as a means to attack SF and anyone who supports them. Zero self-awareness!!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on June 18, 2021, 09:57:44 AM
Glad to hear you've changed your mind, and recognise that a Language Act is a "good thing". Only yesterday you dismissed it as unnecessary and as a:
"
pretty toothless law

As a result of pressure from which party, not to nominate a Deputy First Minister? Typical. Happy to enjoy the success achieved by SF but still finds a way to attack SF for delivering it.

Pure gold! I suggest you read through your posts of the last few pages and how you have been using knowledge of the Irish language as a means to attack SF and anyone who supports them. Zero self-awareness!!

What's thd saying

You can't handle the truth! Toothless and rejecting it aren't the same thing.

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 18, 2021, 10:00:31 AM
"
pretty toothless law

What's thd saying

Ok I apologise. I weirdly thought that when you described the Irish language act as unnecessary and "toothless", that that meant you didn't think it was a good thing. However did I get that idea.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on June 18, 2021, 10:21:18 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 18, 2021, 10:00:31 AM
"
pretty toothless law

What's thd saying

Ok I apologise. I weirdly thought that when you described the Irish language act as unnecessary and "toothless", that that meant you didn't think it was a good thing. However did I get that idea.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-57516463

Leigh seo tú féin nuair atá an t-am agat

trueblue1234

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 18, 2021, 09:57:22 AM

I'm not angry at all

Your using it to try to snipe at SF. I'd call that political.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 18, 2021, 10:35:53 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 18, 2021, 09:57:22 AM

I'm not angry at all

Your using it to try to snipe at SF. I'd call that political.

Ach God love the wee critters, SF hardly able to defend themselves