Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 28, 2021, 07:52:38 PM
Yep and I was accused of being obsessed and mad. I've had the inside line on it from the start. I know the lot. The worst can't even be publicised. Rotten people
Sure say what you've to say big balls.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 28, 2021, 09:02:42 PM
Yep and I was accused of being obsessed and mad. I've had the inside line on it from the start. I know the lot. The worst can't even be publicised. Rotten people

Wee Andy the gnome. Ask your contacts up here. Sure I've been right about everything I've said bar maybe one thing . The rest is out there now. You'd probably tout on me to authorities in good Shinner style

Armagh18

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 28, 2021, 09:57:04 PM

Wee Andy the gnome. Ask your contacts up here. Sure I've been right about everything I've said bar maybe one thing . The rest is out there now. You'd probably tout on me to authorities in good Shinner style
I haven't s clue what you're raving on about, does anyone else? Lay off the coke/booze or whatever you're on there's a good lad.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 28, 2021, 10:38:10 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 28, 2021, 09:57:04 PM

I haven't s clue what you're raving on about, does anyone else? Lay off the coke/booze or whatever you're on there's a good lad.

Pathetic response.The kind of response that loses you 8k votes. Wee Andy and party paid few families off ,work it out why

Angelo

That's a big move to ask Martina to step aside in Derry. Certainly something needed to happen there but is this not also likely to cost them some votes too?

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

johnnycool

Quote from: Angelo on April 29, 2021, 09:14:01 AM
That's a big move to ask Martina to step aside in Derry. Certainly something needed to happen there but is this not also likely to cost them some votes too?

It is the right move and we all know it.

She's been a liability these last few years.

Armagh18

Quote from: johnnycool on April 29, 2021, 09:23:34 AM

Personally love Martina- unapologetic fenian, but can see why change is needed. 

johnnycool

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 29, 2021, 09:30:33 AM

She was never going to help bring about a UI all the same, was she?

Angelo

Bound to ruffle a few feathers in Derry all the same.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

trailer

Not hard for SF to see something needs to change, look at Donegal where they are in the ascendency and see Derry a few mile over the border and they are tanking.
Martina is what she is, but voters want delivery, not some unhinged yoke in an Irish jersey ranting and raving.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 29, 2021, 09:30:33 AM

Gulpan you mean. Her nephew was dumped too. Jesus her husband was on astronomical wages as SPAD, absolutely no qualifications. Her niece elisha well.....
Im hearing the Twitter bully "Tweet" Lamberton gone, he's Karen Mullens partner and front face of bogside/ brandywell community voluntary carve up. Crook

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on April 29, 2021, 09:32:09 AM

Bound to ruffle a few feathers in Derry all the same.

People are happy.  She tried to shaft Peggy McCourts family too.