Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on April 29, 2021, 01:59:03 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on April 29, 2021, 01:57:31 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 29, 2021, 10:44:27 AM
https://twitter.com/pmac79/status/1278842024020639744?s=19

There is a snapshot

A snapshot of what exactly?

Some fella pretending not to know who Colum is and another fella posting articles about Elisha.

Naw ignore that shite, pasted it wrong, meant to post the schematic of Derry SF.

trailer

Martina is fighting on, a cursory glance at her Twitter feed and she is fighting to hold on, pushing the work she did in Brussels. Would / Can SF deselect her at the next election?

Interestingly she talks about the work done outside the chamber, in the corridors but of course when the SDLP talk about doing that work Westminster they are castigated for it. SF just mouth that there vote doesn't count.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: trailer on April 30, 2021, 10:07:52 AM
Martina is fighting on, a cursory glance at her Twitter feed and she is fighting to hold on, pushing the work she did in Brussels. Would / Can SF deselect her at the next election?

Interestingly she talks about the work done outside the chamber, in the corridors but of course when the SDLP talk about doing that work Westminster they are castigated for it. SF just mouth that there vote doesn't count.

She and her teenage fan club on twitter including "Tweet" Lamberton kept replying to every SDLP tweet with "Did Colum stop Brexit yet". I mean how embarrassing for them, im not joking these were men/women in their 40/50's.

Meanwhile she said she would stop it from Brussels and with binlids at Bridgend-bin lids at Bridgend was the most Derry SF could muster and of course a few childish tweets

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 30, 2021, 12:30:29 PM

She and her teenage fan club on twitter including "Tweet" Lamberton kept replying to every SDLP tweet with "Did Colum stop Brexit yet". I mean how embarrassing for them, im not joking these were men/women in their 40/50's.

Meanwhile she said she would stop it from Brussels and with binlids at Bridgend-bin lids at Bridgend was the most Derry SF could muster and of course a few childish tweets

Yes.

Because Colum is so mature himself on Twitter. Here's an example of this week's latest stunt.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on April 30, 2021, 12:37:41 PM

Yes.

Because Colum is so mature himself on Twitter. Here's an example of this week's latest stunt.

Couldnt give 2 monkies about Colum

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 30, 2021, 12:39:06 PM
Quote from: Angelo on April 30, 2021, 12:37:41 PM

Yes.

Couldnt give 2 monkies about Colum

So you're only interested in a bit of SF bashing and turn a blind eye to when it's a Stoop making a show of himself.

Fair enough.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Colum is a poor leader, and last time I checked this wasnt the SDLP thread, I think the last time I checked that thread boys were away off on a tangent talking about something completely unrelated

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 30, 2021, 12:54:36 PM
Colum is a poor leader, and last time I checked this wasnt the SDLP thread, I think the last time I checked that thread boys were away off on a tangent talking about something completely unrelated

I'm just pointing out that your outrage and hysteria seems to be more personal than any grievance with matters you complain about.

tonto1888

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 30, 2021, 12:54:36 PM

A bit like here then

Applesisapples

Quote from: Angelo on April 29, 2021, 09:14:01 AM
That's a big move to ask Martina to step aside in Derry. Certainly something needed to happen there but is this not also likely to cost them some votes too?
She is a turnoff to most middle of the road nationalists. All the Brits this and that stuff is a vote loser for SF. Derry has been a cartel for a while.

trailer

Confirmed. Anderson and Mullan are gone in Derry.

Angelo

Quote from: Applesisapples on May 04, 2021, 12:05:45 PM
That's a big move to ask Martina to step aside in Derry. Certainly something needed to happen there but is this not also likely to cost them some votes too?
She is a turnoff to most middle of the road nationalists. All the Brits this and that stuff is a vote loser for SF. Derry has been a cartel for a while.

That's probably true but that decision will probably also upset some people too.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Angelo on May 04, 2021, 06:48:33 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on May 04, 2021, 12:05:45 PM

That's probably true but that decision will probably also upset some people too.
Undoubtedly, but if Eastwood can beat SF by a landslide I'd say they have more to gain by letting her go.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Trying to work out female version of "The Chieftain " and they are going to call her that