Mr & Mrs Robinson

Started by Orior, January 06, 2010, 09:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh CĂșchulainns

why which one of them is being decomissioned? :D
Its all about the Hurling.

ziggysego

Quote from: gallsman on January 06, 2010, 04:10:38 PM
Probably more to do with releasing a statement on decommissioning, no?

It was, by wee Jeffrey Donaldson.
Testing Accessibility

johnneycool

I see there's no requirements to see pictures and the likes this time for wee Jeffrey, he's a happy bunny with the words of the commission now.

oh,

had a wee snigger at this

'The DUP first met face-to-face with the loyalist groups on 5th September 2008.  '

not the late 60's then or even the workers strike in 74?? allegedly.

nrico2006

It has always sickened me the way wee Jeffrey and Co. yapped on about the complete decommissioning of all the IRA weapons yet he made no great fuss about chasing after the Loyalist weapons, and as mentioned he is happy at the mere agreement to decommission in this case and not the whole charade around photo's etc. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

red hander

There'll be a statement by Robinson at 6pm tonight, apparently

ziggysego

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 06, 2010, 04:43:29 PM
It has always sickened me the way wee Jeffrey and Co. yapped on about the complete decommissioning of all the IRA weapons yet he made no great fuss about chasing after the Loyalist weapons, and as mentioned he is happy at the mere agreement to decommission in this case and not the whole charade around photo's etc.

Wasn't part of the UDA statement that all guns under their control has been decommissioned? This suggests to me that there is more guns out there.
Testing Accessibility

dillinger

Quote from: ziggysego on January 06, 2010, 04:47:53 PM

Wasn't part of the UDA statement that all guns under their control has been decommissioned? This suggests to me that there is more guns out there.

famous last words

Zapatista

It has always sickened me the way wee Jeffrey and Co. yapped on about the complete decommissioning of all the IRA weapons yet he made no great fuss about chasing after the Loyalist weapons,

The crowd of yahoos (perhaps I shouldn't use the word Yahoo as it is banned from the Dail......f**k them) in the Dail have acted the same way.

Maguire01

Quote from: red hander on January 06, 2010, 04:46:19 PM
There'll be a statement by Robinson at 6pm tonight, apparently
It would seem strange that anyone would release a statement on something scandalous before the press published it.

longrunsthefox

It is called getting in first... ask Gerry Adams  ;)

Maguire01

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 06, 2010, 05:51:04 PM
It is called getting in first... ask Gerry Adams  ;)
Yes, look at how well it has worked out for him!

Trevor Hill

UTV Live now, Iris doing the dirt etc etc etc

down6061689194

Suicide attempt and Affair according to BBC news.

Trevor Hill

Jaysus he looks like a broken man.

red hander

It's like watching f**king Hello! magazine on TV... makes me wanna puke