Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

FermPundit

We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

ziggysego

I know that Ned is being pressured into Paul's dirty deeds, but Jesus he's an awful p***k. There's no need for him in Neighbours. The residents of Ramsey Street should run him out of town.
Testing Accessibility

hitzelsperger

Quote from: tyroneboi on April 20, 2007, 08:32:41 PM
Ned owed paul robinson money from the poker so as payment Paul wanted Ned to break Dylan and Elle up. So they all went away on some camping trip and ned started playing some tricks to get them to split up

Harold told the police and everyone that the car was stolen after he had been attacked when obviously he wasnt. Thats bout all really not the best of episodes but still watchable. They should put an omnibus on at weekends on BBC3 or something.

agree totally, omnibus would be great idea, eastenders gets one and it aint half the show that neighbours is! paul robbo has big ned by the balls

Gold

U cant teach that Shimmy at 0319--it made me feel good!

Ur either born with it or ur not
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

the colonel

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2208403482

anyone on facebook take a look at this. power of the students could be huge! bring on an omnibous show!
the difference between success and failure is energy

ziggysego

What??!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't let UTV or Channel 5 get their hands on it. Neighbours is an ad free programme and should remain so!!!!!!
Testing Accessibility

FermPundit

neighbours just wouldn't be the same with bloody ads stuck in the middle of every show. Surely theres something we can do to keep neighbours on the BBC!! Its the only reason I pay my TV licence

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Here's some golden memories to cheer us up in these uncertain times;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNfn1ikezow

The Gs Man

Could somebody get a pettion going to stop this nonsense going ahead?  Although, during that three minute of ads you could always play Stefan Dennis' song on your Ipod.
Keep 'er lit

FermPundit

should we organise a protest on ormeau avenue and let the BBC know how annoyed we really feel? whos free tomorrow and based in Belfast?  :)

ziggysego

Quote from: The Gs Man on April 26, 2007, 10:21:40 PM
Could somebody get a pettion going to stop this nonsense going ahead?  Although, during that three minute of ads you could always play Stefan Dennis' song on your Ipod.

I bought an 4gb ipod nano today on ebay for £35. You think I've been had?

Anyway.... back to Neighbours.

Is anyone getting uncomfortable with the relationship forming betwen Elle and Paul? What kind of father figure is he anyway? Surely he should be trying to ensure that she is a strong, upstanding girl, with a good sense of right and wrong. What Elle needs is a good father figure in her life. It's time that Karl took a wander across the Cul de Sac and try to reverse the damage that Paul has done on her.
Testing Accessibility

The Gs Man

It's only a matter of time before Paul plugs Elle anyway.
Keep 'er lit

FermPundit

its ok Paul destroying his own life but to drag his only daughter down with him is nothing short of a disgrace. Deep down I suspect that Elle is a really nice girl if only given the chance to show us.

STREET FIGHTER

Lads if channel 5 got neighbours it would be a dream.

The breaks might be shit but by god i can smell an omnibus!