Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

ziggysego

Quote from: tyroneboi on March 21, 2007, 08:13:48 PM
apparently pepper and rosie get a little more friendly than usual in the next few months in Neighbours!! Should be worth the wait! Pepper is a hot bit of stuff.

They do? Coool!

Told you lads!!! :P
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

Great to see the Neighbours thread back up and running again. dont get to go on the board much anymore due my student placement barring my access to the gaaboard.

Anyway ive been hearing a few rumours lately about a future story line and i can tell u its going to cause a bit of a stir in erinsborough. Im loving Steiger lately, the man is a smooth enough operator. Im also loving the amount of absolute stunners that are now on the street. Pepper has all the looks but rosie is the sexiest in my opinion

screenexile

Nah no way! Pepper is it for me :-* :-*. Got an email there the other week of some of her more 'racier' pictures... She's unreal!! Next Elle, Jennae, then I'd have Skye and Rosie on about a par. It is quality viewing at the moment though!

I heard about the new plotline coming up. Izzy may be gone but she's not forgotten!

hitzelsperger

jim your trying to tell me that rosie is sexier than this.....not a feckin chance!

[attachment deleted by admin]

ziggysego

Quote from: JimStynes on March 21, 2007, 11:18:26 PM
Great to see the Neighbours thread back up and running again. dont get to go on the board much anymore due my student placement barring my access to the gaaboard.

Anyway ive been hearing a few rumours lately about a future story line and i can tell u its going to cause a bit of a stir in erinsborough. Im loving Steiger lately, the man is a smooth enough operator. Im also loving the amount of absolute stunners that are now on the street. Pepper has all the looks but rosie is the sexiest in my opinion

You're right Jim, it's great to see the old thread back in full swing again. Where's HLB? Has he foresaken us?

As for the future storylines, if you mean what is happening in Australia this week......... tense stuff alright. There'll definately be a few tears shed.
Testing Accessibility

FermPundit

I was reading a few spoilers for Neighbours there. some great storylines coming up. Neighbours really is the best TV show!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

JimStynes

Yes hitzelsperger i just think theres something about that rosie thing, however my opinion has changed again Elle is the nicest in the whole show after seeing her today. It'l prob be caramella for me tomorrow, as i was saying earlier Neighbours has got great strength and depth these days. I got that email of Pepper aswell, i dont know she just doesnt do it fully for me, to much of a barbie or something. Dont get me wrong though i wud still 100% def give her one!

Ziggy, i couldnt believe it when i read the news, most dramatic storyline in a good while. And by the way HLB is about he's just using a different name, hes a bit of a snake.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: JimStynes on March 21, 2007, 11:18:26 PM
Im loving Steiger lately, the man is a smooth enough operator.

Would echo those comments, great to see Steiger getting a bigger role in the show. Community policing at its very best.

Looks like the Neighbours thread is back in business ;D

hitzelsperger

The bandit was always good for a big of neighbours chat, what name is he under now jim?

Pepper is a foxy lady and is currently the sexiest bit on the street, think there should be a poll set up to see who all the posters think is the top bit of ass on the street of all time...what yas think?

ziggysego

Of all time? Well that's stuff, there's be a lot honey in Ramsey Street over the last 22 years. The only thing is that the 80's fashion would immediately strike the earlier females off the list. Though in recent years it has to be Flick (I won't comment on the name) and the new Pepper.
Testing Accessibility

Deal_Me_In

Has to be Lisa, the assistant Karl had an affair with WOW!!!

ziggysego

Quote from: Deal_Me_In on March 23, 2007, 03:33:38 PM

I've looked back at photos of her and to be honest, wasn't as good as I remember.
Testing Accessibility

tyroneboi

Quote from: Deal_Me_In on March 23, 2007, 03:33:38 PM

was her name not sarah? or is that another woman he had an affair with? If it was sarah i used to think she was good looking but seen her on that anniversity show they did a while ago and she wasnt as good as i remember!!

FermPundit

My favourite female characters over the last 22 years of Neighbours would be Natalie Imbruglia, Delta Goodrem and Flick.

At present I think Elle is deadly looking and Pepper would be a close second.

Dr. Karl (he will always be a Doctor in my eyes) had an affair with Sarah Beaumont, who worked as his receptionist. She was pretty fit as well!!

We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

hitzelsperger

My top 3 of all time has to be

1: Flick
2: Pepper
3: Dee Bliss

Carmella and Susan Kennedy close but no cigar!