Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

T O Hare

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 08, 2009, 09:00:21 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 08, 2009, 07:11:49 PM
Lucas depends the captainacy... the way he pulled Ringo and Declan into line like that. As for Declan, what a p***k. So he wasn't made captain! Well look how he's throwing a hissy fit. Ringo isn't captain material either, he couldn't get Declan to toe the line.

Dingeos were lucky to win that game. What about the cheerleaders though.

The girls are doing the dingoes proud ziggy. Maybe take Didge out though and bring their mentor Elle in??

As for Sienna, what is she wasting her time wit this band fella?? She could do far better...

Glad for Sienna, she seems a nice girl, hope she is happy!!! Poor Toadie is nt getting much action lately?
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ziggysego

WTF is up with Nicola? Is she nuts?
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on January 12, 2009, 07:34:37 PM

I duno what her problem is... Though the whole thing is slightly confusing for me as I have missed the odd episode...

Why is she poisoning Steve?? They had a thing years ago now she wants him back?? To be fair I would have thought she could have went for one of the better looking fellas on Ramsay Street!!

ziggysego

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 12, 2009, 08:01:28 PM

I duno what her problem is... Though the whole thing is slightly confusing for me as I have missed the odd episode...

Why is she poisoning Steve?? They had a thing years ago now she wants him back?? To be fair I would have thought she could have went for one of the better looking fellas on Ramsay Street!!

I haven't missed any episodes and I haven't a clue with Nicola is up too. Not sure if she's in full control of her facilities or gone complete do-lally.

Has to be asked.... who do you think it a better looking fella? :P
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on January 12, 2009, 08:53:34 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 12, 2009, 08:01:28 PM

I haven't missed any episodes and I haven't a clue with Nicola is up too. Not sure if she's in full control of her facilities or gone complete do-lally.

Has to be asked.... who do you think it a better looking fella? :P

Fitzy, Ringo, Lucas even, I suppose Declan is ok... There a load, I would even put Toadie ahead of him. He has a good full head of hair, not saying anything to the baldies on the board but still...

I think Nicola is just mental and thats it, do you think she has poisoned Steve there and then went off somewhere to commi suicide in some sort of Romeo and Juliet type scenario??

ziggysego

She definately was the one that poisoned Steve. She's barmy that one. Toadie got out in time.
Testing Accessibility

gawa316

She may be going nuts but her breasts are looking immense

ziggysego

Quote from: gawa316 on January 12, 2009, 09:33:23 PM

As you know from my postings on the board, I'm not one for lewd comments. However I do have to say they are nice.
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on January 12, 2009, 09:36:29 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on January 12, 2009, 09:33:23 PM

As you know from my postings on the board, I'm not one for lewd comments. However I do have to say they are nice.

Jesus Ziggy that is just too far!!  ;)

Lads I wouldn't risk going near her, one kiss (I think thats all they had, I could be wrong) next thing you know she is poisoning you! Trying to ruin your life and family!!

ziggysego

She's worth the risk ONL. For when she was nice, she was a lovely young girl. I just think she put herself under alot of stress and the stress sent her over the edge.
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on January 12, 2009, 09:44:47 PM
She's worth the risk ONL. For when she was nice, she was a lovely young girl. I just think she put herself under alot of stress and the stress sent her over the edge.

You would risk anything zig!!

As for Elle and Lucas, why don't they just quit the whole charade they are going through and get it on??

(can't believe I used the phrase get it on but it was needed)

ziggysego

Depends on the lady ONL. I'd risk it for Nicola, Christina Ricca, Kate Winslet and downgirl.

I agree with you about Lucas and Elle, either get it on or forget about it.
Testing Accessibility

Tommy Tight Lips

sorry ziggy,im with nail on this one.rebecca is mental!!any woman that goes out into your garden and starts ripping clothes off the washline and then blames the dog!!!i also find it hard to understand what she sees in steve,apart from being bald hes a bit overweight but i suppose hes a nice guy (no Drew Kirk RIP tho).

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tommy Tight Lips

sorry duno what i was thinking there!nicola i obviously meant!