Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on December 10, 2008, 02:56:49 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on December 10, 2008, 09:04:42 AM
As for Kirk....

Looks like you're a bigger fan than the rest of us Sideline ;)

f**k ye Ziggy only seen that there now  :D

Nail I'm glad we agree on something, Steiger was a top guy!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

That new copper is a bent. Not a patch on Steiger. He toed the line, but knew when to be fair. I don't like him and he is a terrible father to Donna. God love her, not wonder she's so bonkers with a father like that. I hope Steiger comes back and punches his lights out.
Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

Dont worry Robbo will sus him out.. he is some Journo/editor :L
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Steiger was the model to follow on community policing, he tread the fine line between officialdom and the street with some considerable care. This new lad it must be said is a halfwit. Poor old Ringo as well, after many tough times he was that close to getting a ride and instead the girls dad ends up being a cop and steals his clothes. Unlucky.

Our Nail Loney

JimStynes

Im out of the country from start of December lads, can anybody give me an update. I will be landing in Oz on 17th of Feb, hopefully i will get to meet the cast especially Rachel.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: JimStynes on December 22, 2008, 01:26:38 PM
Im out of the country from start of December lads, can anybody give me an update. I will be landing in Oz on 17th of Feb, hopefully i will get to meet the cast especially Rachel.

Jim just please don't go looking back through this thread. For your own sake.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

corn02

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: corn02 on December 22, 2008, 03:16:28 PM
Does anyone still watch this?

No we've gotten to 81 pages of the official neighbours thread talking about the weather.  ::)
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

corn02

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on December 22, 2008, 03:17:30 PM
Quote from: corn02 on December 22, 2008, 03:16:28 PM
Does anyone still watch this?

No we've gotten to 81 pages of the official neighbours thread talking about the weather.  ::)

You should change the title then.

corn02

But lads, seriously, I watched it the other day - a shell of its former self. I let it go after college, a passing if you will.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: corn02 on December 22, 2008, 03:20:57 PM
But lads, seriously, I watched it the other day - a shell of its former self. I let it go after college, a passing if you will.

You just don't understand corn, it would be the same with any programme, you need to give it time, and get a connection with the characters. Then you will realise its brilliance.

JimStynes

Just after reading the last 6 pages or so. Disgusted.
Thinking about getting a flight home here, things are getting out of hand.

corn02

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 22, 2008, 05:32:37 PM
Quote from: corn02 on December 22, 2008, 03:20:57 PM

You just don't understand corn, it would be the same with any programme, you need to give it time, and get a connection with the characters. Then you will realise its brilliance.

I was in this neighbours thread when you were still picking your user name.  >:(

18 wosley street was neighbours central because of me. I just miss Darcy too much.

ziggysego

Darcy was a cheat and a scoundral corn02!! Izzy soon put an end to his messing!
Testing Accessibility