Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

TacadoirArdMhacha

I'm shocked and appalled.

No man deserves this kind of treatment. If this kind of behaviour is condoned I'm not sure this board is a place I want to stay on any longer.

I'm leaving now. I may be gone quite some time.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on December 02, 2008, 04:37:09 PM
I'm shocked and appalled.

No man deserves this kind of treatment. If this kind of behaviour is condoned I'm not sure this board is a place I want to stay on any longer.

I'm leaving now. I may be gone quite some time.

Thats what they want TAM, we need to keep a united front ad stay strong, don't let the bastards get us down!!

SidelineKick

Just as I suspected, TAM is as good as agreeing with me.  He originally though Kirk the Jerk was a decent guy but has since realised that hes a complete tosser.  Well not anymore, I prefer him the way he is now.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

leenie

i didn't insult dirk........sorry drew kirk!

i read the thing about counting horses on the official site and the rocking horse story would be a subtle way of libby "getting back on the horse" a bit of light humour   :P

SidelineKick

Thats in awful poor taste Leenie you should be ashamed of yourself.

Reported.

T O Hare

I cant believe the behavoiur of some of the posters on this thread.. Sidelinekick and Leenie you's are a disgrace and should not watch neighbours again!!! Drew was a great man and had Celtic blood  
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fNfn1ikezow
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

leenie

is going to back track fastest than the bard of dungclung as ppl are now trying to match her to sidelinekick.........

no offence sideline

but i prefer to be independent!

leenie

i am going to watch over past clips of drew and force myself to like him!

SidelineKick

Quote from: leenie on December 02, 2008, 05:34:11 PM

is going to back track fastest than the bard of dungclung as ppl are now trying to match her to sidelinekick.........

no offence sideline

but i prefer to be independent!

:'( plenty of offence taken.  You were pretending to be a Kirk the Jerk hater but you're just like the rest of them.

Reported.

Medic

an interview with nicola west (aka imogen bailey)

source: maxim and nf.com

QuoteRight up your street - STREWTH MATE! Neighbours' Imogen Bailey is making teatime bonzer again!

She gets the milk in, keeps the house clean and lights up the telly every teatime on Channel 5. Meet Imogen Bailey, the perfect Neighbour.

Girl Next Door

Ah, Neighbours. Teatime telly instiution and bountiful production line of sunkissed sheilas. Now happily settled in over at Channel 5, there's never been a better time to tune into Oz' biggest show. A conscious effort to sex things up hs led to some inspired casting, including the recruitment of fun-sized bikini model Imogen Bailey, who inexplicably seems to have a bit of a thing for Harold Bishop...

Where you a fan before you joined the show?

I think everyone in Australia is really proud of Neighbours because it's such an Australian icon. We've all grown up seeing bits and pieces of the show. But I wouldn't say that I was an avid fan. That would be a lie.

That's very honest. Is Neighbours as big in Australia as it is over here?

They have a new executive producer in at the moment and the storylines are becoming more dramatic and sexy. It was a great time for me to join - Australia is really tuning into it.

What's your favourite Neighbours moment? We all shed a tear when Madge snuffed it...

I think that would be one of mine. And then there was Kylie and Jason's wedding. It's also one of those shows that you can look back on and play 'spot the star' because there are just so many famous faces - Russel Crowe, Guy Pearce etc...

Weren't you also on arch-rival Home and Away briefly as well?

I did a couple of scenes, yeah. I hadn't done any acting whatsoever. I was basically cast out of a magazine cover. I remember the director saying 'Let's do a read-through' and I thought, 'What's a read-through?' There's a clip on YouTube that I'd happily pay someone to take down. It's probably something that will end up getting played at my wedding. I hate it.

Is there much rivalry between Home and Away and Neighbours?

We always run into each other at awards shows, and yeah, there's a bit of rivalry. Neighbours is better, of course. But it's pretty friendly. In fact, I know there's been Neighbours cast members who have dated some of the Home and Away cast. None that I'd name though!

You tease. Maybe you can clear something up. What's a 'flaming gallah?'

How can I explain it, um...just an idiot. But a real idiot, you know? It's actually a type of bird. It's a very Australin saying.

Do Aussies really call each other spunks?

Yes. But it works both ways. We don't get it when you guys say 'butters', which is terrible by the way. Or when you say someone is 'fit'. To us someone who is 'fit' trains a lot in the gym. We had a commercial where the main tagline in it was 'bugger' - there was even a dog at the end that said 'bugger me'.

Nice. Last year, Nicky Whelan famously had an on-screen lesbian kiss. If you were to have a girly kiss with one of your co-stars, who would you choose?

Oooh, it would be a toss-up between Natalie Blair (Carmella) and Pippa Black (Elle). I'd have troubl picking which one. I would have to leave it up to the script department.

What about if your character was to have an onscreen-kiss with either Harold or Lou? Which one would you choose?

It would definately be Harold.

Really? Old jelly belly?

I like tall men.

Is Harold particularly tall?

He's quite tall. But most people are pretty tall to me.

Have you done any of the notorious 'Meet Your Neighbours' (where tourists and cast meet in a bar in Melbourne) nights yet?

No I haven't, but they are quite notorious. We often get the tour bus turning up while we're filming, and it's filled with Londoners.

Is it true that Toadie's no longer allowed to go because he was getting over-friendly with some of the female fans?

Haha! That's not what I've heard. I would say that's untrue. He's a family man.

We'll take your word for it. Has any cast member ever had sex on Ramsay Street?

No.

Missing a trick there. You've also continued the tradition of launching a music career?

I've only dabbled in music. I wouldn't call myself a singer with a music career, rather someone who's had a bit of fun along the way.

What's your karaoke speciality?

I generally try and stay away from karaoke.

Who was the better pop star, Stefan Dennis or Craig McLachlan?

I've never heard Stefan Dennis' song. 'Hey Mona' is a classic though.

There's also a rumour that Ian Smith (Harold) has got a song coming out soon.

I don't know if it's true, but it'd be fantastic.

He does a rap in a video we found on YouTube.

That would be amazing. I'll have to check it out. I'd love him to do a cover of Right Said Fred's 'I'm Too Sexy'.

Horrific image. The single you released was 'If You Want Me'. If someone did want you, what should he do?

Make me laugh. That's the number one thing.

Did you realise how massive Neighbours is over here before you came to do the publicity?

I don't think that you can really appreciate it until you experience it first-hand. I got off the plane in Scotland and had a little girl call me Nicola. It was the cutest thing ever.

What are the 3 best things about Britain?

I am a nerd, so I would definately say the history with all the all buildings. In Australia we don't have that kind of history. Ummm, the shopping. Also, I think we have a very similar sense of humour and it's nice to be around that. I can be very sarcastic and a lot of my jokes fall flat when I'm in America. I think that the British understand me.

What about the worst thing?

I think that British people could be a bit more friendly. In Britain people are quite taken back if you say 'Hey, how's it going?'

Have you seen any British soaps at all? They're generally a bit more miserable than the Aussie ones.

I've seen little bits and pieces of them all. The show I probably like the most is The Bill, which is the biggest British show over in Australia. I think that's because to us it looks so real.

The Bill? Good Lord...Right, enlighten us. Why do girls fancy Karl Kennedy?

Because he's just got the X Factor. He really does, I've worked with him and he's just one of those people who has a lot of charisma. There are just a few people who have that X-Factor, and those of us who don't have it will never understand it.

Still not convinced. Finally, tell us something we don't know about Imogen Bailey.

I'm very shy. Shoots like the Maxim one have been my time to be more confident, but I'm not like that every day. In real life I'm probably the person who's hiding behind somebody else at a party, and wearing the least daring clothes in the room.
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 02, 2008, 04:08:04 PM
Whose Drew riding in the Grand National next year?

Yer ma.

Whats going on when Drew Kirk is being slandered on this thread, what has the place come to? If Jim Stynes was here there would be trouble or indeed the sadly departed holylandsbandit who also held Drew in very high esteem.

T O Hare

Fair play to the Dingoes for making the final with their great win over bitter rivals Ansons corner :D Zeke the geek held his nerve to score the winning goal but with Dan  back from his injury and Declan now available (he was away popping Bridget the frigid cherry) i expect them to be crowned champions...
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

TacadoirArdMhacha

Disappointed with Declan's attitude. Walking away on his teammates minutes before a vital match. That's against the team spirit and will to win attitude that the Dingoes are founded on.

TacadoirArdMhacha

What about today's shenanigans in the back of the car?

The Doc still has it!