Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Our Nail Loney

Ben is as decent as anyone could be if they were reared by that sc**bag Darren Stark.

How can you expect him to turn out like his father if he doesn't know him?

Your argument like your original point is SHITE!!

I am thinking about reporting you again, this is seriously distressing me, I dunno if I am going to be able to eat dinner tonight.

SidelineKick

Its in his genes, just where Drew (probably) got caught with his hands - in a pair of childs jeans. He had that sort of peado look about him.  He faked his death to go to Thailand to have some fun. sc**bag.

Now that I think of it, that horse riding / falling episode was the best episode ive ever seen.

Drew Kirk - GFY*

* Go F**k Yourself

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

leenie

libby deserves everything she gets!   another tool wagon!

how hot is the new cop in home and away?   way hot is the answer!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: leenie on December 02, 2008, 03:51:09 PM
libby deserves everything she gets!   another tool wagon!

how hot is the new cop in home and away?   way hot is the answer!

I don not know what is worse!

Sideline disrepecting Drew Kirk (RIP) or leenie mentioning... I can't even type it in case I vomit on my keyboard. No more spake like that leenie, we don't talk about any other soaps here.

ziggysego

leenie..... do you want to get demoted?

I'll replace you with ONL.
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

By the way Dan Fitzpatrick is a good, all round, stand up guy and he will treat Libby with the respect she deserves, she had had it tough that one, and he will be a superb role model for young ben.

If only there was a function whereby you could moderate who posts in each thread, ziggy as the starter could bar sideline and leenie!

leenie

oh come on .......... the other soap "that shall not be named" has a way hotter cast!

pity when drew fell of the horse that he did land on libby and then the horse should have landed on both of them!

ziggysego

So you're all about the looks leenie?

No wonder you don't like Neighbours, full of substances and excellent storylines.
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

You'll love this:

Drew Kirk (GFY) tries to go horseback riding even though he has had no lessons or prior experience he mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into action.
It gallops along at a steady rhythmic pace, but Drew begins to lose his grip and starts to slide in the saddle.
In terror, he grabs for the mane but can't seem to get a firm grip.
He tries to throw his arms around the horses neck, but he slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to it's slipping rider.
Unfortunately, Drew's foot has become entangled in the stirrup.
He is now at the mercy of the hooves as his head is struck against the ground over and over again.
As his head is battered against the ground he is moments away from losing consciousness when, to his great fortune.
The Woolworth's Manager sees him and unplugs the horse.

Reported.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: leenie on December 02, 2008, 03:58:50 PM

oh come on .......... the other soap "that shall not be named" has a way hotter cast!

pity when drew fell of the horse that he did land on libby and then the horse should have landed on both of them!

I wouldn't know about that, I would never betray Neighbours even to see a second of that bile.

I will admit a a young pup I may have accidentally seen an episode or two but all that did was cement in my mind that Neighbours was the best.

And if you are going by looks, then I think Neighbours can still hold its head up high?? Some absolute babes in it, and don't get me started on the fellas. Hot Stuff.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: ziggysego on December 02, 2008, 04:02:15 PM
You're reported.  >:(

I have reported him also Zig, maybe we can get him out of here, even if the mods can remove his Neighbours thread post privileges.

leenie

don't get me wrong i don't mind neighbours

i just don't like libby,dan, steph, bridget (shes such a whinge) carmella and miranda and ringo!

SidelineKick

Whose Drew riding in the Grand National next year?

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Its funny you wait until Jim Stynes leaves the country before you start this anti drew kirk (RIP) tirade.

Not man enough to say it before he left SK??

Thought so.