62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

laoislad

Quote from: JimStynes on May 02, 2021, 02:04:06 PM
Did anyone bother watching it?
Surely the so called best fans in the world watch every game?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Celtic take a hammering! No crowd there to vent anger. No Manager there to explain it. A complete numb finish to the season.

It's almost like we have not existed since the trip to the Dubai.

Gerrard has done well, except for the two disasters in the cup competitions.

His job was made all the easier by a sleep walking season by Celtic, but he got on with it all the same.

JimStynes

Gerrard has turned a completely useless Rangers team into a half decent team. Deserves a lot of credit for this year.

Angelo

Kennedy should not go at the end of the season. There should not be any room for any of the backroom staff involved with the first team this season.

When you see Brown starting every game you know this is a guy who deals in sentiment over ability.

I know Barkas has been poor this season but how on earth is Bain our no 1?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

StPatsAbu

Celtic look rudderless atm.  Mcgregor was a dick for going to ground while on a yellow but the first booking would not have been a yellow in any decent league.

JimStynes

It's going to need some good investment and a strong manager to turn that team around next year. Massive rebuilding job needed. How many are out the door in the summer? Eddie will be out the door on the cheap too.

Orior

How could a team as bad as Celtic finish second in the league?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

John Egans left boot

Going to be very interesting time ahead, will fan stay away from Season book renewals? Who  exactly will leave the playing staff and all coaching structures. How is brought in. What I will add to this is fan need to get real this is going to be 12/18 months of real change across the board with little success. I don't have great sources but the Howe deal is far from done and has the possibility of falling apart !!

drillsergeant

Jesus what a complete shambles of a season, not even a old firm win to our name and not even a cup. It's now quickly turned from Celts 80% certs to win the league to Rangers 70% going into next season. The longer and longer this Howe decision sits is worrying for us Celts, unfortunately now I have given up hope on getting Eddie. The board should simply be giving Eddie whatever he needs money wise and fresh new backroom team. But again I worry for the Celts with the situation at the minute, we end up with Keane or another useless manager who be gone in year. For all the younger users who may not of supported club through times of Gers 9 in a row in 90s, get ready for history to repeat itself if this mess isn't sorted as the gers are only growing stronger!!

JimStynes

Quote from: drillsergeant on May 03, 2021, 04:33:31 PM
Jesus what a complete shambles of a season, not even a old firm win to our name and not even a cup. It's now quickly turned from Celts 80% certs to win the league to Rangers 70% going into next season. The longer and longer this Howe decision sits is worrying for us Celts, unfortunately now I have given up hope on getting Eddie. The board should simply be giving Eddie whatever he needs money wise and fresh new backroom team. But again I worry for the Celts with the situation at the minute, we end up with Keane or another useless manager who be gone in year. For all the younger users who may not of supported club through times of Gers 9 in a row in 90s, get ready for history to repeat itself if this mess isn't sorted as the gers are only growing stronger!!

Rangers won't attract the sort of players they had in the 90s! Plus they surely can't spend that sort of money with them not being financially stable at present.

Hound

Quote from: Orior on May 03, 2021, 09:09:33 AM
How could a team as bad as Celtic finish second in the league?
Well it's a 2 team league. For most of the 9IAR, it was a 1 team league.

JPGJOHNNYG

From the Bunker

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on May 12, 2021, 04:24:39 PM
Eddie Howe it is then

That'll do. A young Manager with energy. Hopefully he will stop the decline since Rogers departure.

JimStynes

Have to say I am a bit underwhelmed by it. I wanted a big name.