Love it
8 (11.3%)
Hate it
41 (57.7%)
Will watch every episode but complain like hell about it
22 (31%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Square Ball

I hate this show so much, it should be banned for the screen as its complete and utter trash
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on May 29, 2009, 06:24:14 PM
I hate this show so much, it should be banned for the screen as its complete and utter trash

Get off the fence for once will ya Square Ball....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

Im with Square Ball, the first one was ok as it had novelty factor but now it is just pitiful.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Square Ball

The first two were watchable then shite from there.

Longball, throw up a poll and see what happens here, I think its a marmite thing with very little middle ground
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

longball

Did anyone watch the show on ch4 last nite re BIG BRO, i seen a bit of it. some freaks have been on this show.
When u look back at the first series its changed so much, every year the producers have had to up the anti in order to get the viewers.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 29, 2009, 04:04:22 PM
Do you know him Ziggy?
I didn't know he was from your area

Aye, live a short distance from each other. Well we did.
Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Can't wait for opening night, its always a good laugh... I have been getting less and less into it over the years, hope they put some good ones in this year to get me interested... Couple nice looking extrovert girls (if ya know what I mean  ;) ) won't do any harm

The best BB ever: Victor, Ahmed and Jason, The Junglecats!! Fight Night was some of the best TV I have seen, I would have give that Marco one a slap!!

muppet

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 29, 2009, 03:34:47 PM
The first night is just about the only night worth watching just to see what collection of freaks, misfits and wannabees they have come up with this year.

Ah yes, Galway's first Championship match of the year always brings out the optimists.
MWWSI 2017

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 01, 2009, 06:02:44 PM
Can't wait for opening night, its always a good laugh... I have been getting less and less into it over the years, hope they put some good ones in this year to get me interested... Couple nice looking extrovert girls (if ya know what I mean  ;) ) won't do any harm

The best BB ever: Victor, Ahmed and Jason, The Junglecats!! Fight Night was some of the best TV I have seen, I would have give that Marco one a slap!!

Second that Our Nail. Was great viewing.

Tim Buzaglo

Slick V.I.C the ghetto V.I.P mess with me and you'll be R.I.P!

That man was a legend as was mad ahmed!
Will we ever see another one?

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Tim Buzaglo on June 01, 2009, 08:12:54 PM
Slick V.I.C the ghetto V.I.P mess with me and you'll be R.I.P!

That man was a legend as was mad ahmed!

They call me the Milkman, because I always deliver

supersub

Original idea for the show was good, but as a few people have said it has got boring now its been on for so long. Always one or two good characters in it each year but what i find interesting about it is how they change from the people they are when they go in, to the people they develop into! Some monsters have been unearthed!!!

longball

Starts 2nite!
Heard Davina McColl on Radio1 this morning she says 16 going in 2nite are not the final house mates they have a couple of days of tasks to complete and only successful ones wil be entering the house!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Our Nail Loney

What about doing a sweepstake?

Saw this over on 365, we all pick a number from 1-16 on a first come first served basis, then you are affiliated to whatever contestant comes in at your number for the series...

tyrone girl