The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Rois

No Covid in North Carolina any more? Jeez, shaking hands and hugging everyone!

Milltown Row2

But sure he was at least 10 in front on the last day, chasing on a Sunday results in a choking mode never seen before
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Finished... he'll never win again now!

Tony Baloney

What major was on this weekend?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 09, 2021, 11:19:20 PM

He's only won four, give him a break. He's not Tiger or Katie
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 09, 2021, 11:19:20 PM

the gah board expert championship, it's on every weekend ffs   ::)

Gabriel_Hurl

screenexile

The mad thing is his driving was fairly off for the week so there's plenty of improvement to come.

He has a real chance to win at Kiawah given his previous win there and the fact that most of the big names are not firing except for Matsuyama and maybe Spieth. It should be good!

John Egans left boot

Quote from: screenexile on May 10, 2021, 12:27:30 AM
The mad thing is his driving was fairly off for the week so there's plenty of improvement to come.

He has a real chance to win at Kiawah given his previous win there and the fact that most of the big names are not firing except for Matsuyama and maybe Spieth. It should be good!

I have been on here given Rory plenty but listen fair play to him good win, still think he's not up to the standard required for a major currently, just my opinion!!

John Egans left boot

On another note watched some highlights of the Walker Cup from Seminole (I think it might be Rorys home club just now) two Irish lads together Murphy and Power were an excellent team winning 3 points, 2 together and then Power won a singles match as well. Fair play to them. Need to bring the European youngsters onto the GB&I team  as the Americans are cruising it at the minute, 3/4 in a row now. 

trailer

Great win for Rory and Harry Diamond who proved what an expert Caddie he is.

smelmoth

Why does Rory get such a negative response from some individuals here?

screenexile

Quote from: smelmoth on May 11, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
Why does Rory get such a negative response from some individuals here?

Good old fashioned begrudgery