Non GAA Discussion > General discussion

Premier League 20/21

(1/343) > >>

Hereiam:
So off we go again
Who will win it and who is going down.
Will COVID wreck the fixtures this side of Christmas or should it be played at all.

Interesting times

Boycey:
Other than Liverpool fans I'd say most people thought last season ended very tamely. I don't see much appetite for football with no fans to be honest or any sport for that matter.

Recent happening in Ireland/UK re not increasing crowd numbers and cancelling test events makes me think 'normality' whatever that may be is a long way aways

lurganblue:
I enjoyed the end to the season, being kept interested in the relegation scrap. But yes I can see that many games were damp squibs.

I expect they will carry on regardless as there is money to be made.  That seems to be the trend in most places now with regards to the virus.

Interested to see how Leeds and Bielsa get on.

The next 3 weeks will be a very busy time in terms of transfers. Wouldn't like to predict anything until the cash has been splashed by most of the teams.

GetOverTheBar:

--- Quote from: lurganblue on August 05, 2020, 02:52:50 PM ---I enjoyed the end to the season, being kept interested in the relegation scrap. But yes I can see that many games were damp squibs.

I expect they will carry on regardless as there is money to be made.  That seems to be the trend in most places now with regards to the virus.

Interested to see how Leeds and Bielsa get on.

The next 3 weeks will be a very busy time in terms of transfers. Wouldn't like to predict anything until the cash has been splashed by most of the teams.

--- End quote ---

They will be a great bet for over 3.5 goals every week.

Farrandeelin:

--- Quote from: Hereiam on August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM ---So off we go again
Who will win it and who is going down.
Will COVID wreck the fixtures this side of Christmas or should it be played at all.

Interesting times

--- End quote ---

Liverpool will win it. Don't know who'll go down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version