Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Dinny Breen on December 20, 2010, 02:07:57 PM
How's Aaron Ramesy getting on?

has only came on as a sub for the last 2 games. should start next day out
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

leaveherinsir

Big win against Derby tonight 5 - 2. We are starting to play well now, look good for at least the play offs. Bring on Ipswich (and yer man who manages them, Keano or something!) this weekend!!

The Real Laoislad

Yeah great win for Forest,and they have a good few games in hand on the teams in the playoffs
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: leaveherinsir on December 29, 2010, 11:36:45 PM
Big win against Derby tonight 5 - 2. We are starting to play well now, look good for at least the play offs. Bring on Ipswich (and yer man who manages them, Keano or something!) this weekend!!

f**k keano. i remember his interview in 1993, after relegation from the 1st premier league season.
"Thats it, im out of here" - those were his words. Obviously after he went on to do, he made the right decision, but it it weren't for Brian Clough, he might not have made out of Cobh Ramblers.

Going very similar to last season, slow start, peaking around mid-way and storming to the top by around easter(hopefully).

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on December 30, 2010, 12:32:13 AM

f**k keano. i remember his interview in 1993, after relegation from the 1st premier league season.
"Thats it, im out of here" - those were his words

Roy Keane walking out of somewhere when the going gets tough  ??? I don't believe you
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 30, 2010, 12:40:45 AM

Roy Keane walking out of somewhere when the going gets tough  ??? I don't believe you

aye its tough to believe isnt it  :D
what sort of  team would we have had if the likes of Keane, Clough, Collymore, Birtles, Davenport, Webb, Hodge, Michael Dawson, Andy Reid, etc, etc, didnt have to leave for one reason or the other.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on December 30, 2010, 12:46:08 AM

what sort of  team would we have had if the likes of Keane, Clough, Collymore, Birtles, Davenport, Webb, Hodge, Michael Dawson, Andy Reid, etc, etc, didnt have to leave for one reason or the other.

I was going to post on this thread to say how happy my mate that I had pints ith was over the defeat of the sheepshaggers but thanks for the laugh. Funniest post of the year!

leaveherinsir

That is so true about Forest from about that time on, some seriously good players who left them over the years. Steve Stone and Bryan Roy are another two i can think of. Anyway lets hope we put another nail in Keano's managerial coffin tomorrow! Disappointing result yesterday tho. just about held onto the home record

Hoof Hearted

Forgot about them 2 alright. what about poor old Stern John who had a clause in his contract that he would get so many £££'sss when he scored 15 goals. He scored 14 goals and was then dropped ! They couldnt afford for him to score another goal. Im surprised they are actually still existing.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: leaveherinsir on January 02, 2011, 09:10:31 PM

That is so true about Forest from about that time on, some seriously good players who left them over the years. Steve Stone and Bryan Roy are another two i can think of. Anyway lets hope we put another nail in Keano's managerial coffin tomorrow! Disappointing result yesterday tho. just about held onto the home record

1-0 up wih 15 to go, og by ipswich man

The Real Laoislad

Great win for Forest, The hangmans noose gets tighter around our Roys neck.....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

leaveherinsir

Getting one over Keane is always good. Would NEARLY make you forget that its back to porridge tomorrow!! Should be a bank holiday every Monday!!

leaveherinsir

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9337483.stm

Highlights from the Forest v Ipswich game on Monday. Watch from 1:30 - 2:00, McGoldrick "accidentally" hits the bar from the half way line on a drop ball re start, Keane's reaction is priceless!

leaveherinsir

Good win in the cup yesterday, will be interesting to see how we fare against West Ham in round 4. Just the sort of game we would want to be winning if we want to get into (and stay in) the PL.