Kerry V Meath AI SF Semifinal 30th August 2009

Started by comethekingdom, August 09, 2009, 03:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadhlancian

Quote from: timmykelleher on August 31, 2009, 11:48:03 AM
"While on the topic of Tony Davis did anyone else find him ignorant and limelight hogging last night, he cut across the other two analysts on more than one occasion."

Yep. What makes it worse is he never adds anything meaningful when he does interrupt. I thought Tommy Lyons was cutting across Brolly once or twice as well.

I don't always agree with Brolly but he makes some interesting points and you can tell he has actually thought about the game. Or a least they would be interesting if he had a chance to make them fully.

Anthony Tohill can be decent enough at times as well. However with the likes of Davis bleating incessantly and with Tohill having the manners not to cut across other he rarely gets enough time to speak.
Hard to beat the northern boys when it comes to manners ;D

comethekingdom

Quote from: cadhlancian on August 31, 2009, 04:21:00 PM
Quote from: timmykelleher on August 31, 2009, 11:48:03 AM
"While on the topic of Tony Davis did anyone else find him ignorant and limelight hogging last night, he cut across the other two analysts on more than one occasion."

Yep. What makes it worse is he never adds anything meaningful when he does interrupt. I thought Tommy Lyons was cutting across Brolly once or twice as well.

I don't always agree with Brolly but he makes some interesting points and you can tell he has actually thought about the game. Or a least they would be interesting if he had a chance to make them fully.

Anthony Tohill can be decent enough at times as well. However with the likes of Davis bleating incessantly and with Tohill having the manners not to cut across other he rarely gets enough time to speak.
Hard to beat the northern boys when it comes to manners ;D
::) Aye right!